Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link is in French and seeing as I speak a little French I can help Translate

http://www.jeune-independant.net/Everton-reactive-la-piste-Rachid.html

Says that Everton are tracking him however heard he is already at FF

Might be all BS from the way this transfer window is going

Interesting...wonder what would happen to Deulofeu though (who i would start every game)...perhaps this chap could have a free role?

Edit: 1 year on his contract it says

Depay would be awesome for us...koeman loves him

I wouldn't put it past the club.

Fans fume about constantly linked players, then we sign someone out of the blue...

Everton that.

Think this is a Steve Walsh signing if true, never seen him play but from what I read his got the hint of a Ryad Mahrez about him

This is probably going to get me pelters, but I'll say it regardless

Do we really need him?

As in, is there a gaping hole in the side that we desperately need Juan Mata to fill?

He's a big signing and a quality player certainly, but would he ultimately be a big signing for the sake of a big signing?

This isn't a WUM attempt BTW, it's just something I've been musing

Is it time we stop looking for big "statement" signings, and just start getting in the players who we most need?

Is it more important for Koeman to get the right players in and start building a strong team, or is it more important to see a big name player smiling while holding an Everton shirt, even if he's not really what we need at this moment in time?

Do we really need him?

As in, is there a gaping hole in the side that we desperately need Juan Mata to fill?

He's a big signing and a quality player certainly, but would he ultimately be a big signing for the sake of a big signing?

Is it time we stop looking for big "statement" signings, and just start getting in the players who we most need?

Is it more important for Koeman to get the right players in and start building a strong team, or is it more important to see a big name player smiling while holding an Everton shirt, even if he's not really what we need at this moment in time?

We need a boss AM

Have done for years, We need a player who can split defences wide open with killer balls

Do we really need him?

Absolutely.

Do we really need him?

...we should always be looking to get better in that we've got but much depends on the RK team model and the types of players he needs to fit in it.

Do we really need him?

If we get him he'll be our most creative player in our squad by a mile

Do we really need him?

We absolutely need him Michael.

There's a complete lack of subtlety developing in this Everton side with Stones leaving and Bolasie seemingly replacing one of either Del or Belgian Kev on the wings. Throw in Bonan the Barbarian going up front with Lukaku and we might as well just challenge other sides to a game of rugby.

Mata would be like us having Manning in the side while all the grocks around him go about kicking people. Barkley will drop a bit deeper and will have less pressure on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back