Justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry chap we will have to agree to disagree here. For me you never "roll over" but to kick and to foul shows a distinct lack of appreciation for the sport which, ultimately we are all here for.

would love to play them off the park to rapturous olé's, but if we gotta kick em we gotta kick em.

Right guys, [Poor language removed] it I'm off to bed. It does not matter if you think it was justified or not. None of your opinions will matter when I awake from my slumber. What will matter however is tomorrow we will all know that we are not dreaming, no. We are in another semi final. Another oppurtunity will be there for us all. Well done Blues.

Right guys, [Poor language removed] it I'm off to bed. It does not matter if you think it was justified or not. None of your opinions will matter when I awake from my slumber. What will matter however is tomorrow we will all know that we are not dreaming, no. We are in another semi final. Another oppurtunity will be there for us all. Well done Blues.

goodnight mate. Dream dreams of wembley way and FA cup triumph!!

For me personally, the only reason we did not win the first game was due to very poor referee decisions. Would you agree with that?

Nope.

We were denied one clear penalty but there is no guarantee we would have scored but that was cancelled out when Felliani clearly folued one of their men in the build up to the equaliser.

The ref was hopeless in general, but we were terrible that day and never even turned up until twenty minutes had been played.

No. Tonight's win and the derby were 3 games apart and I think we'd have beaten Sland at Goodison with the confidence we would've had from a good performance at Anfield.

But let's just enjoy tonight, hey. Boss.

album-Justin-Timberlake-Justified.jpg

The derby debacle was unforgivable. A full strength team and a win at analfield would have seen us full of confidence at home v Sunderland and we would've swept them aside. This replay should not have taken place.

I want to win every game, not pick and choose what you think is more important.

I'm Goatz wing man here.

We needed to get robbed by Peter to pay Paul.

And you better believe Paul is going to get it in the Semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back