Transfer Rumour Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way we are "outbidding" Chelsea. As ambitios as we may be, if Chelsea really want him we cannot compete.

Stones is overrated by people like you, thankfully the rest of the footballing world can see what a talent he is.
He is a massive talent! TALENT! TALENT!

That's all. Unproven. Looks fantastic on the ball. Doesn't look so fantastic defensively. He looks "Ok" defensively.

Rubbish. We can easily compete with them.
tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Of course we can :

CHELSEA PLAYER SALARY DETAILS: Chelsea overtook United and City as the team with highest yearly wage bill in 2015-16 season. Their current wage bill stands at £215 milliom which saw £25 million increase from last season
Peanuts to big Farhad, lid.

Have you seen the film Guardians of the Galaxy? Where Yondu, the blue faced guy with the whistle controlled arrow goes into the dealers store to find out what is inside the orb? The dealer starts explaining about client confidentiality,and Yondu starts saying oobily doobilly, and such to mock him! Well all i hear when i read Kalidou Koulibaly's name is Yondu in that scene! It makes it very hard for me to take him seriously!

So swerve the lad unless he gets his name changed by deed poll or someone pays for me to have a frontal lobotomy to get that damned film clip out of my swede!

Have you seen the film Guardians of the Galaxy? Where Yondu, the blue faced guy with the whistle controlled arrow goes into the dealers store to find out what is inside the orb? The dealer starts explaining about client confidentiality,and Yondu starts saying oobily doobilly, and such to mock him! Well all i hear when i read Kalidou Koulibaly's name is Yondu in that scene! It makes it very hard for me to take him seriously!

So swerve the lad unless he gets his name changed by deed poll or someone pays for me to have a frontal lobotomy to get that damned film clip out of my swede!
I think he is known as K2. KK would probably work though.... or we could just call him Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back