Transfer Rumour Kalvin Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine we will sign him on a straight loan but in a similar deal to Harrison where there were rumours that there's an option to buy but actually it's just a favourable option to negotiate purchase.

He may be super low on confidence but he is getting minutes which is a head start on match fitness

I don't want him as a automatic starter if he's coming here to work hard and renew his enthusiasm to play like he did at Leeds then fair play.
Can't see it though

He fits our current template of talented but got point to prove and needs a loving home. Obvs the devil in the detail but we are not going to enhance a youngsters value in cm with Dyche as manager. Onana we were fortunate villa were in the position they were. Happy to go with this type of profile in cm personally

View attachment 267747

I hope he brings his Cornish pasties

From watching him play a few times and generally being a brick-headed Yank I was in the "bring him in and give him a chance" camp, but now having seen this I wish him well in his children's program(me) television career, at least until he goes Saville. There's simply no explanation for those shoes outside of terminal gout.

We'd spend the whole season rehabbing him for City to then sell on.
Would gana or garner get near the city team? All depends on the terms whether it’s a good deal or not but we don’t need superstars in cm under current manager

From watching him play a few times and generally being a brick-headed Yank I was in the "bring him in and give him a chance" camp, but now having seen this I wish him well in his children's program(me) television career, at least until he goes Saville. There's simply no explanation for those shoes outside of terminal gout.
I knew his hair was a red flag...

If Phillips does come how much will he want a week with us will city cover majority of his wages

I’m split on this …6/4 he comes good for us with Dyche’s help . 4/6 he is off the pace, not fully motivated and suffers more injury frustration after struggling for so long.
For such an important position I’m hoping Thelwell has safer, decent quality alternatives.
If not, it’s a roll of the dice on Phillips and not beyond reason that Dyche can get the player back to his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.