Keith Harris appointed to the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate we've hired the duck!

Ah, it's beginning to make sense now. Chico leaves GOT just at the time that someone is needed to stick their hand up a birds arse and make vaguely intelligent noises.

Anyway, lets give him a chance eh, even those who are still sore about him taking Seymour Pierce private cos they feel he got their shares on the cheep :)

... and yes, I did mean to spell cheap with two e's !

True, and we have Koeman's name mostly to thank for that.

It's a small observation, but quite telling: The Guardian's regular 10 things to look out for this weekend and 10 things we learnt from this weekend traditionally ignored focus on Everton but this season we've often got the nod over whoever our opposition is.

So why would Koeman put his name to it if it's all a joke ?

I know of at least one appointment on the football side of the club who was basically given a blank cheque to get him here . And it's not S Walsh.

..I really don't know if the appointment is good or bad. I posted this link from 2008 earlier;

http://moneyweek.com/keith-harris-footballs-mr-fixit-14144/

Clear links with Kenwright 8 years ago, the bloke seems more 'takeover' centric than new stadia expert. I hope it's a Moshiri appointment, if it's Kenwright driven I fear we haven't got the new 'Boss' I hoped we had.

My hope is being ex HSBC he will have friends in very high places who may wish to invest .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back