Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he never picked the players we brought in, that was down to Walsh and Koeman.
But he was in charge of them, which is the point.

It is a bit like saying it's not allardyce fault if we got relegated this season because he wasn't the one on the pitch playing. Kenwright was in charge and he could have said no , or stop faffing about over siggurdson for example.

this would be a big positive, i bare kenwright no ill, i think he's always tried to do what's best for the club, he's just a bit ... well, we know his weaknesses, and it wasn't his fault he had no money. But he is the main problem as to why our club is run amateurishly, we need a big step up in that area of the board to be proper competitors.

this would be a big positive, i bare kenwright no ill, i think he's always tried to do what's best for the club, he's just a bit ... well, we know his weaknesses, and it wasn't his fault he had no money. But he is the main problem as to why our club is run amateurishly, we need a big step up in that area of the board to be proper competitors.
When he first came into the club i don't think the 'fit and proper persons test' was there for owners/directors, because if he came in now id be very surprised if he managed to pass it tbh.

That wasn't the point though was it? Do you think the true identity of the club is forged by its directors?

I understand where you coming from but really my point remains the same. If you look at teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Man City, just how much do fans influence board decisions? Not much, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back