Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a rumour going
Fans go mad and think McMafia is coming in
Forget about Fat Man Sam and dream of Conte
Season ticket sales go up
Rumour disappears

The Everton Way

Your an idiot tbf. You think the chairman would start a rumour about himself leaving to drive up ticket sales? Who in their right mind would do that?

Your an idiot tbf. You think the chairman would start a rumour about himself leaving to drive up ticket sales? Who in their right mind would do that?

In truth I think they would try lots of things. The thing that makes it not believable though is that Kenwright think's he's worshipped by Evertonians, so it would make no sense to do it. He'd be more likely to say he's staying indefinitely and think that would drive season tickets.

Did I say that...

giphy.gif

Oh and FYI, it’s “you’re”. As in “you’re a liar because you said you had me on ignore”

Kenwright, Allardyce, Walsh, Shakespeare, Lee.. All gone within five months? Getting excited here.

Would only be the rest of the backroom staff, Elstone, plus about half the squad left to clear out then. Get in!

Elstone belongs at some nextman rugby union club.

Years of him telling us how they are waiting on a wealthy benefactor to hand over a stadium free of charge, bagging the mayor in public etc. his entire strategy was hopeless.

Mosh turns up, stadium gets built and he’ll be leveraging his entire career on that.
Way out of his depth and should have gone day 1 of the new investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back