Kenwyne Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen loads of him when he was at Sunderland was a right handful on his day sadly his day only came around 5 or 6 times a season, hes like a poor mans Adebayor

On topic - no thanks
Off topic - who is the wonderful woman in your pic, I have bing search images, safe search off, locked and loaded. PM is acceptable

the fact its in 2 papers both articles written within about 20 minutes of one another makes me think theirs something in this, its not like one report came out this morning and the other has decided to run it aswell like normal rumours go

the fact its in 2 papers both articles written within about 20 minutes of one another makes me think theirs something in this, its not like one report came out this morning and the other has decided to run it aswell like normal rumours go

Agent in having more than one journo's number in his phone book shock.

Just imagine it though. Jones signs and it's 0-0 in the derby. Martinez puts Jones on with 10 minutes to go. Everyone is fuming. We get a dodgy free kick 50 yards from goal in the 93rd minute and Jags pumps it into the box. Mignolet flaps it and Jones knocks it in off his backside. 0-1 Everton. SCENES. SCENES AND LIMBS EVERYWHERE.

Agent in having more than one journo's number in his phone book shock.

why would an agent pick a club who would head and shoulders be the players no 1 choice regardless of other interest? if the agent was looking to simply drum up interest in jones he would say "Cardiff" or "sunderland" etc clubs that other mid table clubs (the only ones who would want him) would think "oh we have a chance here"

Just imagine it though. Jones signs and it's 0-0 in the derby. Martinez puts Jones on with 10 minutes to go. Everyone is fuming. We get a dodgy free kick 50 yards from goal in the 93rd minute and Jags pumps it into the box. Mignolet flaps it and Jones knocks it in off his backside. 0-1 Everton. SCENES. SCENES AND LIMBS EVERYWHERE.

But we wouldn't launch a free kick from 50 yards into the box under Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back