Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is probably good enough to grace a top four side. The last time I could bear to look, we were in 12th place. If he wants to play CL footy at some stage in his career, blame BK and RM for him wanting to leave EFC.

This just feels like the Arteta situation again just when Arteta left he was already on a downward curve but Kev is at his prime. Still he just said he wanted champions league football, as he pointed out we could still achieve it through the Europa league. Anyway RM said he'do get us in the Champions league so we won't loose him.....

He's the player most likely to take the fight to the darkness tomorrow. For that reason, I hope he plays. The rest is history.
Precisely this. You don't bench Super Kev before the derby if he's fit. No matter how much a tit you think he is. He's the only player that's shown the fight and potential to smash them.

I will be very sad if he leaves without a Mirallas derby. Although, I suppose that tackle could arguably make last years his.

He's a bell, the only problem is that we're playing a team of them tomorrow and we need as many bells on our team as possible to counter this.

Wish he'd pipe down though, no need in being such a public tit like he has been in the past few weeks with the penalty and want away comments

Jq94cIR.gif

But you can love him despite thinking he is an egotistical tit at times, perhaps even because of it. It makes him who he is.

Isn't that what love is about after all ;)
Yes.

This is the same Mirallas that squirted Wilshire with water. The same Mirallas that both tried to break Suarez's leg off at the knee and stomped on his head.

He is a bell. And that is what makes him so adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back