Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes for 10M or above and we could get in konoplyanka I'd be happy!

I'd take that too and I rate Kev very highly. But while I can see us fetching upwards of £10m for Mirallas, I can't see Konoplyanka coming here considering he is on a bosman and has a long list of suitors. Hope I'm proven wrong though.

My eyes might have been deceiving me but in the middle of the second half I'm sure he passed to team mates three times in barely a minute.

Great player though.

My eyes might have been deceiving me but in the middle of the second half I'm sure he passed to team mates three times in barely a minute.

Great player though.

Had a moment where we were 3 on 3 on a break, and he tried to pass to Barkley instead of taking it to goal. Great all-around performance from him today, some time in the opening 25 he stuck a leg out to block a clearance and pull it down, it was a brilliant piece of skill

In my opinion, he was really poor. How many times have we been told "Everton are selling their best players so they will struggle." Well again, last night he was a waste of a position, but we didn't miss the little beaut. Looking forward til the day he is gone, and his massive ego is not demanding pens from the best pen taker at the club. Every time a good player leaves, we bounce back.

In my opinion, he was really poor. How many times have we been told "Everton are selling their best players so they will struggle." Well again, last night he was a waste of a position, but we didn't miss the little beaut. Looking forward til the day he is gone, and his massive ego is not demanding pens from the best pen taker at the club. Every time a good player leaves, we bounce back.
Erm...best pen taker in the Prem.
But ye get your point,dont even think he's worth a place in the team at the mo...Atsu & Lennon will be ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back