Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm...best pen taker in the Prem.
But ye get your point,dont even think he's worth a place in the team at the mo...Atsu & Lennon will be ahead of him.

Good point that regarding Atsu. Mirallas has not done enough recently imo (He should have scored yesterday when that ball dropped to him at the far post and he just lashed it wide). Atsu has just been awarded the best player at the ACON, so should be full of confidence. We are in the market for a winger so lets hope he can prove his worth after a difficult few months.

regarding Kev, I like him as a player, he has all the attributes to be a top class winger, but he just never seems to apply it consistently.
I will be sorry to see him leave if he so chooses but we have lost far superior to him. I would sooner have a player who would run through a brick wall for Everton*.

*don't try that though. I have concussion currently from hitting a door with my head and it is ****in awful :(

Good point that regarding Atsu. Mirallas has not done enough recently imo (He should have scored yesterday when that ball dropped to him at the far post and he just lashed it wide). Atsu has just been awarded the best player at the ACON, so should be full of confidence. We are in the market for a winger so lets hope he can prove his worth after a difficult few months.

regarding Kev, I like him as a player, he has all the attributes to be a top class winger, but he just never seems to apply it consistently.
I will be sorry to see him leave if he so chooses but we have lost far superior to him. I would sooner have a player who would run through a brick wall for Everton*.

*don't try that though. I have concussion currently from hitting a door with my head and it is ****in awful :(
Before all this transfer talk (and could we really begrudge him for wanting to move) it's important to remember that it was Mirallas who always showed up for the big games. His head isn't quite right at the moment but we need him playing well until the end of the season and he needs to play well till the end of the season so lets not make anything worse. At the end of the season whatever happens, happens.

I'd take that too and I rate Kev very highly. But while I can see us fetching upwards of £10m for Mirallas, I can't see Konoplyanka coming here considering he is on a bosman and has a long list of suitors. Hope I'm proven wrong though.
There will be plenty of quality players floating about over the next few years as Champions League teams offload some of their fringe players to generate the money for their first team due to FFP.

I think we might be surprised who we're able to attract.

Before all this transfer talk (and could we really begrudge him for wanting to move) it's important to remember that it was Mirallas who always showed up for the big games. His head isn't quite right at the moment but we need him playing well until the end of the season and he needs to play well till the end of the season so lets not make anything worse. At the end of the season whatever happens, happens.
Point is we cant make him do that,he put himself in this position.....Over to you Kev.

Been my fave Everton player since he joined but doing my nut in a bit this season.

Bell.

(Hope he scores 3 on Sunday)

(No no, 4)

Last edited:
He's out of form and this coupled with him being a bad wantaway gozzy mercenary is clouding peep's judgement.

Before he agitates us for another club in the summer he'll hit a purple patch and remind us all of how ace he can be.

Then we will rue his loss more. Personally I destest him.

Kev is the same as many other players, play well - say they deserve a bigger club, play poor we stick by them, then they decide to jump ship when the going gets tough.

Why dont players focus on improving for the current club and earn their move ala Gareth Bale or Ronaldo, the only solution i can think of is if they really want to play champions league, they should play for less than they are on now. I bet most would stop spouting the champions league excuse soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back