Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am looking too critically at Mirallas now , maybe he isn't doing anything now that he wasn't doing before but he does seem to be playing selfishly rather than putting the team first.
It may be that he regards himself as a finisher rather than a creator of goals. As with any other striker he wants to build his goal tally. But there have been more than a couple of instances recently where he has gone on his own and tried to score rather than setting up a player in a possibly better position.
I think he is gone. I think he thinks he is gone. It may well be (knowing agents and how they work) that he already knows where he will be playing his football next season.

Think he is trying to pump up his desirability to other clubs. "Look how good I am !"

Kevs been here for a few years now, hes always been a greedy selfish player, his type always are.
Ronaldo and Messi could be considered a little selfish.

Not that Kevs anywhere near that class, I aint a kopite yano.

Kevs been here for a few years now, hes always been a greedy selfish player, his type always are.

.....he's a confident lad and has a desire to score goals. His attitude at times isn't great but he's talented. Goal scoring wingers are worth their weight in gold, if and when he moves we should seek top dollar.

I wouldn't say messi was selfish. Hasn't he provided more assists than anyone in the history of la liga or something like that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back