Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't recall the last time Mirallas had a run on a defender and actually got past him. He failed on another couple of occasions on Thursday.

he's just had a bad couple of games, he's been our best player this season though. like people say, he's an inconsistent player, hence why he plays for everton and cost £6m. we seem to be in an age where people watch MOTD highlights and rave over the slightest good thing they do (look at people saying coutinho is a terrific player ffs!) pay about £15m on these types of players - if we sell him, that's a fair enough fee imo. but i highly doubt we're going to attract any wingers who are any better than him being more consistant ... mainly because there aint that many around in the world.

personally he's better and more consistent than jesus navas who'se suppose to be one of the better ones in the world, mirallas isn't as good as he thinks he is though.

Unfortunately, that was the game that seemed to convince him that he is way too good for little old Everton.
I think you are not far wrong there mate. He is a modern pro so always looking at next move just in case he can do better. It is rare to get more that 3 decent seasons out of a player who owes us nothing. We have been good for him, he has been decent, occasionally excellent for us but is unlikely to risk life and limb for us from now on if, as I suspect, his agent is setting up a move next year.

Would have been brought on 10 minutes earlier today except he couldn't find his shirt to put on. Turns out the physio who was giving Howard some treatment behind the goal 2nd half had mirallas shirt in his coat pocket which delayed him coming on whilst they tried to locate it. Says it all really.

Would have been brought on 10 minutes earlier today except he couldn't find his shirt to put on. Turns out the physio who was giving Howard some treatment behind the goal 2nd half had mirallas shirt in his coat pocket which delayed him coming on whilst they tried to locate it. Says it all really.

EV
ER
TON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back