Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't played well for ages and to be honest looks like his head is else were , I want him out of the club first chance we get no matter even if he ups it near the end of the season when he will be looking to impress his new club , his addittiude has lost me as a fan long ago

Needs to play 90 minutes every week as far as I'm concerned. The lad can score and create. Far more than Barkley, Lennon, McGeady or Atsu can.

Needs to play 90 minutes every week as far as I'm concerned. The lad can score and create. Far more than Barkley, Lennon, McGeady or Atsu can.

When Mirallas leaves then I will be amazed if we replace him with a player who's on his level.

It's the likes of McGeady who need turfing out and replacing, not our top stars. Step backwards.

I think Eto's has had a lot to do with some of our players attitudes,I never wanted him signed.We are no big club financially and he thought he was bigger than the team,manager and got to a few of our players that they should get out to bigger clubs,we let him go pretty easy we hardly fought to keep him so I think he was unsettling the team and it still hasn't recovered.I think Mirallas,Barkley,Coleman and perhaps Lukaku were Mostly effected,Coleman has though done quite well recently,but the rest have hardly been great,I know Lukaku got a hat trick but no disrespect but YBB aren't much better than a top championship team,these 3 players need to wake up as that's where are goals need come from.

When Mirallas leaves then I will be amazed if we replace him with a player who's on his level.

It's the likes of McGeady who need turfing out and replacing, not our top stars. Step backwards.
Mirallas cost us 2 points we would have been a lot more comfortable if that penalty had gone in,if he had been our taker and missed I don't have a problem it's just the way he went about it.He has mainly been quite poor bar the west ham game,I like it when he's good but it isn't often enough,he can play better but at the moment Lennon is as good and the other winger aren't much worse,mirallas 1 good game out of 10 isn't good enough.

Is he fit as there was a delay on fetching him on as his named shirt was still hanging down in the dressing room?
He never really got involved either as it was only 7 mins with injury time - I cannot remember him doing anything TBH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back