Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 goals from him this season. Averages 1 in 3 in his time with us.

Would keep hold of him next season and take the risk of letting him down to only a year left on his contract by the end of next season

Really tough job to try and replace him
I'm inclined to a agree with you, and I think he can be better utilized to more effect as well, but considering the lack of production from Barkley this season- it can be reasonably assumed if they hold onto one of them, one of them can provide the offense.

I'm inclined to a agree with you, and I think he can be better utilized to more effect as well, but considering the lack of production from Barkley this season- it can be reasonably assumed if they hold onto one of them, one of them can provide the offense.
Just on the Barkley subject. I watched like a compilation of him on YouTube, sort of best goals and skills kinda thing.

He looked far, far fitter than he does now. Absolutely breezing past so called top players like at Arsenal two years ago. This season he looks unfit and to me like he's put a bit of timber on!

Sorry for taking it off topic.

Here is the video. Big drop in fitness to me! I've almost forgotten he can do some of this stuff! Superb bright young talent that's either got unfit or had the flare taken away from him!

He can, if he is as fit as he was up our tempo alone. I stead now he'd probably puck the ball up and play it to Coleman or baines and start a slow attack.

When I look back at this season, my favorite part will be the week when Mirallas played a full 90 in a relatively meaningless Europa League match and was thus limited to only 60 in an increasingly important Premier League fixture.

Need to get him on the ball more though, he looks like hes way to high up the pitch looking for a through ball when he should come back more and link up

Playing like someone who knows he won't be starting the next game, regardless of what happens.

How Naismith is above him in the pecking order is beyond me. I wish Martinez would ring his mates at Barca and ask them who the better player is.

9 goals from him this season. Averages 1 in 3 in his time with us.

Would keep hold of him next season and take the risk of letting him down to only a year left on his contract by the end of next season

Really tough job to try and replace him

Not the Mirallas we are seeing these days.

He was a passenger last night.

Looked totally disinterested to me.

I reckon he already has a move to Wolfsburg or some team like that lined up and is just running down the season.

Sad end to a once exciting career here.

But get him out to feck if he is going to keep sulking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back