Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's harsh to say he looks disinterested, it's just not coming off for him at the moment. You could see when he got his booking he was frustrated at not beating his man, it's not so much a lack of caring he's just in poor form.

Having said that I do think he wants a move in the summer, which is fine by me really. He cost £7m and anything we get north of £10m will be good enough to get a replacement and have funds left over to help out another position.

Mirallas was once again a total waste of space.
Need to get him on the ball more though, he looks like hes way to high up the pitch looking for a through ball when he should come back more and link up
For 10 minutes in the second half, just before he was hooked, he played as a defensive midfielder. Obviously his own decision to do so. Maybe that's why RM subbed him.

Defo has some contract problem. Game time kicking in bonuses or something. Which I guess he accepts, isn't putting a shift in, and not complaining if he's hooked on 60 or be benched.

Be surprised him starting Sunday

Defo has some contract problem. Game time kicking in bonuses or something. Which I guess he accepts, isn't putting a shift in, and not complaining if he's hooked on 60 or be benched.

Be surprised him starting Sunday

We should not be in the position of having to stop a player being on the pitch to avoid paying money out

Mirallas looks like a player that is playing his game while the rest of the team are playing theirs.
I wonder if that penalty incident caused a rift between himself and the other players as well as between himself and the fans.

Six months an injury to KM woud be a huge blow, now , not so much.

The ref was right, the actions of KM merited a booking.

I am also coming round to thinking if he wants out, after last night's game let him go.

I have thought that for weeks now.

I have taken a real dislike to the bloke ever since the penalty incident.

This has brought his general demeanour and all round form into sharp focus and he just looks like a bloke going through the motions.

I have thought that for weeks now.

I have taken a real dislike to the bloke ever since the penalty incident.

This has brought his general demeanour and all round form into sharp focus and he just looks like a bloke going through the motions.

Last night looked like we were carrying a passenger for all the work he put in. I would gladly sell him and get some one who had a bit of enthusiasm to play for us. Heck even McGeady if fit would have been better than him last night.

Playing like someone who knows he won't be starting the next game, regardless of what happens.

How Naismith is above him in the pecking order is beyond me. I wish Martinez would ring his mates at Barca and ask them who the better player is.
Naismith has a thimble full of Kev's talent, especially when played out on the wing.

But every game, whether he is playing well or not, Naismith will work his socks off - he'll fight for every ball on the ground or in the air, argue over ref calls and generally look like he cares about the team. Unfortunately can't say the same for Kev, even when he is on form he can rarely play two 90min spells in a week and if he is not in the mood he doesn't so much play badly as just disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back