Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ref was right, the actions of KM merited a booking.

I am also coming round to thinking if he wants out, after last night's game let him go.

I have thought that for weeks now.

I have taken a real dislike to the bloke ever since the penalty incident.

This has brought his general demeanour and all round form into sharp focus and he just looks like a bloke going through the motions.
This has being going on all season for me.

not read all this thread so not sure if it's been mentioned, but about last night can't recall the lads name but their No 10 was quality ( believe he's the one the rs were after but the deal fell through) if Mirallas go's this lad would be a great replacement cost permitting of course.

I don't think taking him out was a mistake. He was still on yellow and the whole team was feeling their oats and putting in challenges all over the pitch. I like what he has been bringing lately, but still needs to provide a little more in the final third

not read all this thread so not sure if it's been mentioned, but about last night can't recall the lads name but their No 10 was quality ( believe he's the one the rs were after but the deal fell through) if Mirallas go's this lad would be a great replacement cost permitting of course.

They were after Konoplyanka who plays for Dnipro, Kievs No 10 was Yarmalenko and I reckon he'll end up at one of the top clubs, don't think we stand much chance of signing him.

Naismith has a thimble full of Kev's talent, especially when played out on the wing.

But every game, whether he is playing well or not, Naismith will work his socks off - he'll fight for every ball on the ground or in the air, argue over ref calls and generally look like he cares about the team. Unfortunately can't say the same for Kev, even when he is on form he can rarely play two 90min spells in a week and if he is not in the mood he doesn't so much play badly as just disappear.
Prior to the Spurs bid, Mirallas was one of the few putting in a performance week after week, and looked like a competent footballer whilst doing so.

Naismith has a go, yeah, but there's no way he should be figuring as anything more than a squad player. He has good instincts in the box, but his lack of ability on the ball is so detrimental to the way Martinez claims he wants to play that there's no way of rationalising his constant involvement.

I am very, very worried at the prospect of Mirallas leaving, only to be replaced by more mediocre British talent that will be expected to play like La Masia graduates.

Not a team player, it's fair to say. Get's a great goal every few weeks though.

He is like Kanchelskis on fastforward.

Some games he is reminiscent of Kanchelskis in 1997, sometimes he's Kanchelskis from 95/6.

In all honesty, if someone offered us 8 million + for him in the summer I'd strongly consider selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back