Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even sure about magpies comparison tbh but anyways...setback for sure but it's mainly about Lukaku anyways in this game.
If you aren't sure about the magpies comparison, why did you introduce it?

It is rather obtuse to suggest that because we didn't miss Mirallas against Newcastle we won't miss him against Kiev. That suggests Newcastle and Kiev are of a similar standard, and I don't believe they are.

If you aren't sure about the magpies comparison, why did you introduce it?

It is rather obtuse to suggest that because we didn't miss Mirallas against Newcastle we won't miss him against Kiev. That suggests Newcastle and Kiev are of a similar standard, and I don't believe they are.

I believe Newcastle is better team than Kiev.

Mirallas is one of those players who can make something out of nothing, and can be a match winner on his day (not that we've seen many lately) if Martinez goes with a defensive mentality against Kiev then I would have played him if fit, at least he gives us something extra when we hit Kiev on the break. By the way, is he injured or just left at home?

Mirallas is one of those players who can make something out of nothing, and can be a match winner on his day (not that we've seen many lately) if Martinez goes with a defensive mentality against Kiev then I would have played him if fit, at least he gives us something extra when we hit Kiev on the break. By the way, is he injured or just left at home?

He's injured

Same team as Sunday my guess with Barry and Russ in for Gibbo and Osman respectively.

Kev's probably injured. Probably his last year with us as well tbf.
Lennon can't play though. I imagine it'll be same team that played them last week but with atsu for mirallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back