Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read that the Lennon loan fee was a million quid.

I also think that McGready is a hard-worker and would prefer he stays at the expense of Lennon and that the money is used to get Del Boy.
Mcgeady is awful mate .
Lennon would be a good addition to the squad for next season

Disagree. Valencia is mired in debt. Deffo no money for Miralles unless they flog someone first.

Valencia were bought out. They matched their transfer record when spending 25 million euros on Enzo Perez from Benfica in January and will most likely spend more in the summer to cope with the Champions League group stages. Oh, and they plan to finally complete the construction of this stunning stadium by 2019:

NouMestalla.jpg

At a cost of 300m euros.

If they are mired in debt, I would absolutely hate to know how we shape up...

Valencia were bought out. They matched their transfer record when spending 25 million euros on Enzo Perez from Benfica in January and will most likely spend more in the summer to cope with the Champions League group stages. Oh, and they plan to finally complete the construction of this stunning stadium by 2019:

NouMestalla.jpg

At a cost of 300m euros.

They aren't anymore. Got a Far Eastern investor last year.

The answer is: EFC is in far better shape financially than Valencia CF.

Valencia owes loads to the Taxman, the Local Government, and various others with whom it is negotiating. It has 2 stadiums which it struggles to maintain.

The quotation below is from a local rag last month. It states that work at the new stadium is paralysed and that one of its major financiers, Bankia, is desperately seeking a buyer. Valencia alone owes Bankia 306 million euros.

Dos años y medio después de aquel vídeo, las obras del estadio siguen paralizadas y Bankia busca desesperadamente un comprador para quitarse de encima toda relación con el club. El Valencia C.F. adeuda en total al banco 306 millones de euros.

The answer is: EFC is in far better shape financially than Valencia CF.

Valencia owes loads to the Taxman, the Local Government, and various others with whom it is negotiating. It has 2 stadiums which it struggles to maintain.

The quotation below is from a local rag last month. It states that work at the new stadium is paralysed and that one of its major financiers, Bankia, is desperately seeking a buyer. Valencia alone owes Bankia 306 million euros.

Dos años y medio después de aquel vídeo, las obras del estadio siguen paralizadas y Bankia busca desesperadamente un comprador para quitarse de encima toda relación con el club. El Valencia C.F. adeuda en total al banco 306 millones de euros.
lol

I thought I read that the Lennon loan fee was a million quid.

I also think that McGready is a hard-worker and would prefer he stays at the expense of Lennon and that the money is used to get Del Boy.
I think we should get Deulofeu has well but McGeady isn't good enough. We could get 3m or 4m for him so for an extra 3m I would prefer we get Lennon especially if it gets us a decent deal on Mirallas.

Problem i see is we can all want to get rid of mirallas all we want except when we have the likes of lennon/Mcgeady/Atsu (whom i rate) as wingers then its be careful what you wish for in regards to who we replace him with as would you want another McGeady?

we bring the likes of Atreyu / Kokonokolipliknia / Deloufleu in i'd be happy enough to replace him but other than that Kev may be as good as we can get without europe to tempt players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back