Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but if we'll get even 10m for him, we will be able to get an adequate replacement, i'll take someone who's 50% as talented as Kev, but more consistent and less egotistical, it's a team sport after all.

Name me a winger you could get for £10 mil than would get as many goals/assists as Kev has...

He has 5 goals and 1 assist in the league this season, after 31 games, is it that many?
You do realize Kevs only played in 22 games in the league and not 31.

And hes basically got a 1 in 3 strike rate for us since hes been here. Hard to replace that for 10 mil

He has 5 goals and 1 assist in the league this season, after 31 games, is it that many?
15 starts and 7 sub appearance in the league. A goal every 227 minutes, which is better than Lukaku in the league this season who has a goal every 299 minutes.

9 goals and 3 assists from 21(8) appearances in total this season. This gives him an overall rate of a goal every 186 minutes, just shy of Rom's goal every 182 minutes in all competitions.

Hes played 22 times in the league and at least half of those games he has played less than 20 minutes.

You do realize Kevs only played in 22 games in the league and not 31.

And hes basically got a 1 in 3 strike rate for us since hes been here. Hard to replace that for 10 mil

15 starts and 7 sub appearance in the league. A goal every 227 minutes, which is better than Lukaku in the league this season who has a goal every 299 minutes.

9 goals and 3 assists from 21(8) appearances in total this season. This gives him an overall rate of a goal every 186 minutes, just shy of Rom's goal every 182 minutes in all competitions.

So what? He's never gonna play 38 games a season. Don't get me wrong, i live Kev, i just think his future is not with us, and if he feels he's ready for a new challenge, then i hope he can find it elsewhere, it's better for all involved, certainly better than having an unhappy player in our squad.

So what? He's never gonna play 38 games a season. Don't get me wrong, i live Kev, i just think his future is not with us, and if he feels he's ready for a new challenge, then i hope he can find it elsewhere, it's better for all involved, certainly better than having an unhappy player in our squad

The only thing hes unhappy about is sitting on the bench every week.

The only thing hes unhappy about is sitting on the bench every week.

Well he's been our 1st choice whenever he's 100% fit.

He talked openly about wanting a move to a CL club, it's stupid to pretend that he's only unhappy about being on the bench.

Martinez has handled the aftermath of the Mirallas penalty incident poorly in my opinion.

He should have either be starting him every game and telling him to make it up. He's easily one of our best players. Or he should have done what he did with Distin and binned him off to the reserves. Giving him 5 minutes at the end of games is just pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back