Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
10953176_10152655868076277_1180858242208290272_o.jpg

The answer is: EFC is in far better shape financially than Valencia CF.

Valencia owes loads to the Taxman, the Local Government, and various others with whom it is negotiating. It has 2 stadiums which it struggles to maintain.

The quotation below is from a local rag last month. It states that work at the new stadium is paralysed and that one of its major financiers, Bankia, is desperately seeking a buyer. Valencia alone owes Bankia 306 million euros.

No disrespect mate, but how on earth are they breaking their transfer record of 25m euros in 2015 (9 years after it was set) then?

If they owed out as much as you are suggesting, surely it wouldn't be allowed?

I don't think he's desperate to leave us, and will only go if somebody like atletico come for him. And it could easily be that no club of that caliber will be interested in him this summer after a season he's having. And he probably won't go to a club like fenerbahce, cause i think he's sensible enough to stay in a pl rather than play in a terrible league just for some cl games. He chose us over Arsenal after all.

However i think it would be better for us if he goes (at the right price of course)

Back to Mirallas, I think he is playing a waiting game. He wants to play on the big stage (Europe) and that could decide what club he goes to if there is interest from such a club at home or abroad. He is at that age now where he has to make a move. If he stays here there is no Euro next year, so the earliest Everton could do would be 2016/17 and that is unpredictable.

If he does have the sort of ambition rumoured then I think he will be off providing the right offer comes in, just cannot see him living in hope for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back