Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even know what the words "first choice" mean, which word are you struggling with here?

First or Choice?

all i'm saying is, whenever he is missing from our starting 11, it's because he's injured or coming back from an injury, or he's just not fit enough to play from the start.

And i don't understand what are we arguing about? You think Kevin is one of our better players, so do i.
Does he want to play in the CL, and is open to a move if the right offer will come in this summer? He has said it himself.

We won't really miss him as he been hot and cold, he a wonderful footballer when he can be bothered plus he also a weak player in body. We also have to remember the way he behaved on the penalty incident. If he wants out then sell him this summer.

We won't really miss him as he been hot and cold, he a wonderful footballer when he can be bothered plus he also a weak player in body. We also have to remember the way he behaved on the penalty incident. If he wants out then sell him this summer.
Lol, oh yeah sure we wont miss a winger with a 1 in 3 scoring ratio or the only player who turns up when the going gets tough.

Behave hes still one of our best players

I can't help but think Roberto is planning for life without him. There is no reason Kev shouldn't be playing. He's been fully fit for weeks.
There certainly seems to be a trial of strength going on between them, or at least RM making it clear he is calling the tune at the moment whatever KM and his agent are planning for next year. Shame. Really want a fully firing Kev in this team but clearly all is not well between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back