Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say most of his goals are individual solo efforts or defensive mistakes, yet other than Lukaku and Naismith (at the start of the season) no one else gets us goals. Kev has got a 1 in 3 strike rate throughout the league, this is better than most strikers in the league. You also need a player who produces that moment of magic which Kev can do. In my opinion we should try are best to get him to stay.
Sorry, that wasn't meant to be a criticism of Mirallas at all, I was just identifying a reason why he would be less likely to stay. Certain players on our team (Pienaar and Baines, for example) play arguably greater than the sum of their parts, which is added reason for them to stay at Everton. Mirallas doesn't seem to be like that, when he scores he usually does it mostly by himself.

I want Kevin to stay, and I agree we need players who can produce goals out of nothing. But from Kevin's perspective, he could probably do that for another team just as well as he does it for us.

I would be very very surprised if he signs it. He wants to play in the Champions League and we don't offer him that guarantee, only thing we can offer is probably a little more money than a Spanish club at that level.

Yes he's ambitious but what we're hearing now is he feels happy at Everton and is poised to sign. Here's what he actually says in the Echo article - "There was a lot of paper talk about my future last week but I am very happy here and I see next season the same shirt I think."

Course he will sign it, it just means a decent fee when he goes in 18 months, it doesn't mean tap.

He has 2 years left .. Sign 2 years extension make it 4 years and I'd love him to stay. If not get dos this summer for a decent fee.

That's all there is to it really. One way or the other

You say most of his goals are individual solo efforts or defensive mistakes, yet other than Lukaku and Naismith (at the start of the season) no one else gets us goals. Kev has got a 1 in 3 strike rate throughout the league, this is better than most strikers in the league. You also need a player who produces that moment of magic which Kev can do. In my opinion we should try are best to get him to stay.

1 goal every 160 mins, which is unreal from midfield

In the German Transfer Markt page I read Mirallas contract is finished end of June 2016.Is it true?I hope Everton sell him when he not sign a new contract in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back