Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct Bryan but I'm in the Mirallas thread to specifically say how crap he was. I'm going to go in each players thread to state my total crapness of their performance. Just done Baines and Lukaku and I'm off to look for Colemans thread.
I like your consistency. I may join you.

Is he carrying an injury?Given that it probably wasn't a secret Sunderland were going to come and close the game,would his pace to stretch them from the start been a bonus?Lennons work rate and covering are useful in games that we will experience pressure over sustained periods,but this was never going to be one of them.

great news. something will have gone wrong somewhere otherwise he'd have played more. then again, his hamstrings are made out of cheese and our season was over halfway through so maybe martinez didn't see the need to over-play him too much and build for next season?

If he wants to stay, and the Everton 'powers that be' want him to stay, then why not get the paperwork in front of the lad to sign and have done with it. Never understood this 'roll the dice/leave it until the last minute' attitude we have at Everton to sorting out players contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back