Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation:

"No CL club wants to sign me, or at least sign me and not have me picking splinters out of my @rse all season."

Anyway, still happy he's probably gonna stay. He'd be hard to replace.

The penalty incident versus West Ham still rubs the wrong way.

West Brom :p

But I take your point.

It still colours my judgement re Mirallas as well.

I would love him to stay if he genuinely wants to and stops merely turning up every five games or so, anonymous in the rest of them.

Like others, I suspect that the only reason he now says he wants to stay is because he realises none of the better CL teams would employ him as much more than a bench warmer.

A cautious welcome from me at this news.....but he has work to do in order to get back in the good books of many fans.

Translation:

"No CL club wants to sign me, or at least sign me and not have me picking splinters out of my @rse all season."

Anyway, still happy he's probably gonna stay. He'd be hard to replace.

Just don't believe this at all.

I've never believed that he wanted out. His biggest crime was taking eagerly stepping up to take a penalty for flip's sake. Oh the horror. Why we choose to believe some jarg stories and laugh at others, I'll never know; I have one general rule of thumb: don't trust rags.

Evertonians really can be some of the most fickle and knee-jerky fans out there.

Just don't believe this at all.

I've never believed that he wanted out. His biggest crime was taking eagerly stepping up to take a penalty for flip's sake. Oh the horror. Why we choose to believe some jarg stories and laugh at others, I'll never know; I have one general rule of thumb: don't trust rags.

Evertonians really can be some of the most fickle and knee-jerky fans out there.

I didn't have a problem with him wanting to take the pen.

I do think he was hoping for a CL team to come in for him in the summer.

I didn't have a problem with him wanting to take the pen.

I do think he was hoping for a CL team to come in for him in the summer.

Based on what? Absolute tosh paper stuff.

All players we have would seriously consider moving to a CL team if they came knocking. You need to get over that.

All that matters is that they give their all for us, and few players put in as good a shift as Kev. See: the West Ham cup game, the derbies etc.

The amount of people I've ruined using Kev on fifa, I won't have a bad word said about him. Oh yeah and all the real stuff too.

Based on what? Absolute tosh paper stuff.

All players we have would seriously consider moving to a CL team if they came knocking. You need to get over that.

All that matters is that they give their all for us, and few players put in as good a shift as Kev. See: the West Ham cup game, the derbies etc.

You seem to think I have a problem with Mirallas here. I don't. Just think his reasons for staying are purely because a CL team in which he'd be a regular starter isn't gonna come in for him this summer.

If you go back to my original post, I said I was happy he's likely going to be staying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back