Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that Martinez can't seem to see he's our best and most productive winger by a country mile.
You mean by playing him each and every game for 90 minutes? But that hasn't really been Kev's strength in an Everton shirt, he has always seemed to perform better when well rested. Not to mention his hamstrings have an alarming tendency to twang, surely pushing him more would be likely to increase that?

Based on what? Absolute tosh paper stuff.

All players we have would seriously consider moving to a CL team if they came knocking. You need to get over that.

All that matters is that they give their all for us, and few players put in as good a shift as Kev. See: the West Ham cup game, the derbies etc.

I think signing a new contract will put a lot of this to bed...

Spurs are not a CL team.
they have a ridiculous turnover in managers and players, no stability, no long term plan

And where exactly did Kev say he was going to Spurs?

Put down the paper and pick up a nice hard back. The fiction you read can at least be entertaining.

All the rumours have been about Spurs, right down to them using Lennon as leverage to get him.

But they're just rumours!!

Why on earth do people take them seriously?

I give up. Honestly. Fact is, Kev will be here, and he's ace, so koff to anyone who thinks he's a Judas because the Daily "let's see where the magical transfer dart lands today" Mirror say Spurs want him.

Fact is, Kev will be here, and he's ace
I agree
so koff to anyone who thinks he's a Judas because the Daily "let's see where the magical transfer dart lands today" Mirror say Spurs want him.
it was most of the media from all angles after Spurs enquired about him because mysteriously disappeared from the first team after angering the manager and the rest of the team. It happens.
It also happens that things calm down and everyone is back on the same page, and he feels happy again.

I don't get why people would be so offended if he joined Tottenham. They are a step up from us. They qualify for Europe every year and the reality is that we've qualified once for in the last 6 years. Plus we are in the bottom half of the table and are likely to finish behind the likes of Stoke and West Ham.

Reactions: DRM

I don't get why people would be so offended if he joined Tottenham. They are a step up from us. They qualify for Europe every year and the reality is that we've qualified once for in the last 6 years. Plus we are in the bottom half of the table and are likely to finish behind the likes of Stoke and West Ham.
Do you ever stop mate ?

no theyre not. When did they last have champions league football? do you forsee them get it anytime soon? A move to them is merely a sideways step for a player like Mirallas. He may as well go to celtic if qualifying for the champs league and being eliminated early is all he's interested in.

Don't see what I've said wrong there.
giphy.gif

no theyre not. When did they last have champions league football? do you forsee them get it anytime soon? A move to them is merely a sideways step for a player like Mirallas. He may as well go to celtic if qualifying for the champs league and being eliminated early is all he's interested in.
1.1304733893.man-catching-big-fish-maybe-a-shark.jpg

Like i was saying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back