Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he had Champions League footy at Olympiacos, so why did he leave them ?
Maybe in the belief that the premier league would improve his game, that everton was a stepping stone to bigger and better things? His international team mate Fellaini always seen us as just that and now hes got champs league football with a massive club.

Paella party at Kev's place

bgbZmrH.jpg

Seems to be where the problem lies.Can we afford to have so much money wrapped up in a player who rarely completes 90 minutes? His skill has to be admired,but if he doesn't sign a new contract,maybe now is the time to cash in and look for a replacement,difficult as that may be?
To be fair we have several players who fit that description far more comfortably: Pienaar, Gibson, Kone for starters. I would shift all of them before I even thought about letting Mirallas go.

Baffled me! The close bracket should've been behind the 3 not the 24.

(8x3)/24

Sorry, I'm more used to left associativity in computing than GCSE-era BIDMAS!

And hang on a second... technically there's nothing wrong with that. Ambiguity is the whole reason you have an ordering system. The external brackets have no logical meaning as they are the outermost elements.

It's amazing to think I ever got a girlfriend.

Last edited:
You don't need any brackets there.

BODMAS (or BIDMAS) says you do the division in 8 x 3 / 24 first...but 3/24 is equivalent to 1/8.

And 8 x 1/8 is 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.