Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean by playing him each and every game for 90 minutes? But that hasn't really been Kev's strength in an Everton shirt, he has always seemed to perform better when well rested. Not to mention his hamstrings have an alarming tendency to twang, surely pushing him more would be likely to increase that?
Seems to be where the problem lies.Can we afford to have so much money wrapped up in a player who rarely completes 90 minutes? His skill has to be admired,but if he doesn't sign a new contract,maybe now is the time to cash in and look for a replacement,difficult as that may be?

no theyre not. When did they last have champions league football? do you forsee them get it anytime soon? A move to them is merely a sideways step for a player like Mirallas. He may as well go to celtic if qualifying for the champs league and being eliminated early is all he's interested in.
A team that qualifies for Europe every year vs a team that's qualified once in the past 6 years and are 11th in the league for gods sake.

He's not a blue like us. For Mirallas it would be a step up and I'd be gutted to lose him.

Seems to be where the problem lies.Can we afford to have so much money wrapped up in a player who rarely completes 90 minutes? His skill has to be admired,but if he doesn't sign a new contract,maybe now is the time to cash in and look for a replacement,difficult as that may be?
The contract situation confuses things a bit but there aren't that many wingers that score/assist as much as he does over a season even with his erratic fitness/form. Probably even less who would come to us this summer after the season we have had.

Think it worth the gamble to keep him even if it means he only has one year left on his contract - use this summer to recruit in other areas (including a Pienaar replacement), hope both he and Everton have a good season and deal with the situation in 2016.

Based on what? Absolute tosh paper stuff.

All players we have would seriously consider moving to a CL team if they came knocking. You need to get over that.

All that matters is that they give their all for us, and few players put in as good a shift as Kev. See: the West Ham cup game, the derbies etc.
No lad they need to be proud to pull the shirt on and want to stay here no matter what.

If they don't know our istree and cry every time they hear Z Cars then they can EFFIN DO ONE DER MERSINREEZ!

magaye gueye was my special weapon on FIFA 13 - what an amazing super sub he was. always winning tight games for me.
3w2MWDX.png

A team that qualifies for Europe every year vs a team that's qualified once in the past 6 years and are 11th in the league for gods sake.

He's not a blue like us. For Mirallas it would be a step up and I'd be gutted to lose him.
its not the champions league, itsa european comp that spurs do their best to avoid. Mirrallas wants champs league football not europa league hence why he'll not join spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back