Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was really good in Martinez 1st season because he played the majority of games on the right so was more of a team player. This season most of his games were on the left and all he was interested in doing was cutting inside and shooting. He's our best winger but if he doesn't want to stay it's time to cash in.

finding it a bit cringey how hard carsleys trying to get in with the club to get himself a position, ala sharpy, snodin, stuart.

All on the payroll, so tow the party line.

Think Martinez has handled it really well in all fairness, by not playing him much after he wants to leave, it's a real slap in the face to Mirallas because he won't get as good a club now that he hasn't had as good a second half of the season.

All of that 'next season same shirt' rubbish was just to please the fans, I heard myself that Porto want him but that's obviously unreliable conjecture... Good riddance I say.

"F*** him off and get someone who wants to play for us".

I think the days of players bursting with pride to play for us are over, barring a few. 'Loyalty' from players is largely a thing of the past. Just accept it.

Honestly I'd question the mental faculties of any player who wanted to play for us. We are painfully dull.

Think Martinez has handled it really well in all fairness, by not playing him much after he wants to leave, it's a real slap in the face to Mirallas because he won't get as good a club now that he hasn't had as good a second half of the season.
Running down the value/form of our better players is good management ?

A good team is made of good players. We really need this issue to be sorted, but letting him go will not help next season.

I think the days of players bursting with pride to play for us are over, barring a few. 'Loyalty' from players is largely a thing of the past. Just accept it.
Yes sad to say loyalty is a thing of the past,but then how many of us would say no to a big pay rise and stay loyal to our employers? Thing with KM though is all the "I'm staying/I'm going".He left a CL club to join us,so maybe a little attention seeking is a factor.

Running down the value/form of our better players is good management ?

If you reward him moaning about playing for Everton or making it clear he wants to leave then don't play him. Simple as. I don't care if we end up releasing him, if he has said he wants to leave and been a knobhead about it then let him go.

Maybe he should've got rid in January but he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is or as lots of fans think he is. Not playing him then selling him for about £10 million in the summer is good management for me, he shouldn't be allowed to play every week over players like Osman and Lennon who want to try hard and play for the badge, not the name.

Nah lad, give me the #11 shirt, I'll track back and run around 90 minutes, and despite having no footballing talent, and not helping us win games, the crowd will love me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back