Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole summer we'll probably hear Evertonians moaning about the lack of quality signed by Everton. At the same time those Evertonians seemingly can't wait to get rid of one of the highest quality player in our squad.

Players come and go, but I think we'll find it very difficult to replace Mirallas with someone of at least the same quality.

I agree mate, but if a big player is to go this summer, I'd rather it be him than any of the others, especially if he wants out.

How can he score 11 goals and create a few goals without making an impact?

Because of his overall game last season was below par when we needed that bit of quality.

Lukaku scored 20 goals and he was poor for the most part. Naismith scored 6 (Mirallas 7 in the league yet isn't as highly regarded if we're looking at just goals.

Our up-turn in form in the 2nd half of the season also had nothing to do with him. For someone that integral and that important, that says a lot about his overall game.

He's a talented player when everything goes well and clicks into gear, like the previous season. But when its not, it's like playing with 10 men which is why he was always hauled off at 60 or mainly used as a sub

Great ability,but very,very injury prone,remember the first season and Moyes would always bring him off after 70 mins?Its still a shock to me if he completes a game,when he is "on" his game he can be a match winner on his own,but he doesn't do it enough for me,however for £5/6 million or whatever we paid (and the reasons I've given are probably why he was a snip),I think we have had full value,I'm sitting on the fence on this,if he stays great,if he goes for anything over £8/10 million,happy days as long as soft lad spends the dough well,or even gets it to spend:confused:

So for anyone who doesn't know wtf all the bumfighting is about Kev has given some comments to the Echo, Dortmund & Atleti wanted him in January

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/everton-fc-transfers-kevin-mirallas-9355594#rlabs=1

Sounds like maybe Dortmund and Atletico wanted him in January but don't want him now, and he's a bit pissed off that they've lost interest in him. Atletico have been bidding on Nolito recently so doubt they'll come back in for him and Dortmund signed Kevin Kampl in January.

Sounds like maybe Dortmund and Atletico wanted him in January but don't want him now, and he's a bit pissed off that they've lost interest in him. Atletico have been bidding on Nolito recently so doubt they'll come back in for him and Dortmund signed Kevin Kampl in January.

Kampl has failed to impress for them so far - though obviously with a new manager coming in he'll probably get a second chance there. But there's going to be a lot of departures at Dortmund this summer - Gundogan, Ramos, Immobile and Reus may all leave. I really wouldn't be surprised if they were still interested/made a move.

What I would want us to do if he goes though is get it done quickly. Let him go away on his holidays, get them all back for pre season and get our priority signings (no.10/cb/winger) in. Assess it then and if he wants to leave/a bid comes in, get him sold before the start of the season so we can get a replacement in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back