Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I stay or should I go nowww..... should I stay or should I go now..... If I go there could be trouble...... If I stay it could be double.....

Martinez has previous for this at wigan aswell, had fall outs with the likes of Diame and one of their forwards amongst others.

Add that to his obsession with playing one way and his favourites such as Barry and Howard he really has the potential to turn us into Villa.

Like I've said all the while look at how Rodgers got rid of decent players like Agger, Reina whilst bringing in crap replacements (add suarez then sterling wanting out)

2 big clubs who have employed midtable managers not upto the job
Hello mate, what abar your previous?

But a lot of their employers will be similarly business oriented, if a player drops performances for a while or gets injured or ill then they are shown the door - just look at Newcastle and the way they treated Gutierrez whilst he was battling cancer for example. Even if everything goes well they have at max a 15 year career and for most football is the only thing they know how to do well - do you really blame them for taking full advantage of any opportunity?

As our two-faced thread suggests the fans aren't much more loyal to the players either and that has nothing to do with money.
Never use Newcastle as an example for anything in football, club is shambolic at best.

I have no problem players moving when they are moving to a club that is better than Everton, now that is how I look upon an opportunity. In respect to KM he is engineering a move by making himself a victim of broken promises and not being loved by the manager. Very underhanded way of acting and shows little or no respect to the club and supporters who have helped him to become a far more rounded player. I don't expect him to be loyal, is don't expect him to fight for the cause, I don't expect him to feel the way we do towards the club. I do expect him to treat the club and supporters with a modicum of respect when wanting to exit the club. I shouldn't expect and don't expect anything as they don't care one jot about us or our club, they care about themselves.
Players come and go, it is the merry go round if football.
Sadly there are a few that leave a bitter taste in the mouth due to how they act in leaving the Club

kM could well be one of these who leave leaving this taste

Never use Newcastle as an example for anything in football, club is shambolic at best.

I have no problem players moving when they are moving to a club that is better than Everton, now that is how I look upon an opportunity. In respect to KM he is engineering a move by making himself a victim of broken promises and not being loved by the manager. Very underhanded way of acting and shows little or no respect to the club and supporters who have helped him to become a far more rounded player. I don't expect him to be loyal, is don't expect him to fight for the cause, I don't expect him to feel the way we do towards the club. I do expect him to treat the club and supporters with a modicum of respect when wanting to exit the club. I shouldn't expect and don't expect anything as they don't care one jot about us or our club, they care about themselves.
Players come and go, it is the merry go round if football.
Sadly there are a few that leave a bitter taste in the mouth due to how they act in leaving the Club

kM could well be one of these who leave leaving this taste
Agree with this, not sure what chatting to the media about wanting to move/being unhappy really achieves for a player. Deal with any isues behind closed doors and if still not happy get your agent to tout you around, if he needs you to sing to the media the agent isn't very good at his job.

Agree with this, not sure what chatting to the media about wanting to move/being unhappy really achieves for a player. Deal with any isues behind closed doors and if still not happy get your agent to tout you around, if he needs you to sing to the media the agent isn't very good at his job.
100% agree

This whole summer we'll probably hear Evertonians moaning about the lack of quality signed by Everton. At the same time those Evertonians seemingly can't wait to get rid of one of the highest quality player in our squad.

Players come and go, but I think we'll find it very difficult to replace Mirallas with someone of at least the same quality.

I guess we will sign Lennon on perm and that Belg kid from Man Utd on loan as replacements. Not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back