Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup. And he's a mid table player. As I said nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. 10-12 million could get us someone better and someone who actually wants to play for the club - if he wants out sell him and move on

If Athletico wanted to buy him then he really isn't mid table is he.

But hey if you want Leon Osman on the wing because he "wants to play for the club" then sweet, enjoy 12th every year.

If Athletico wanted to buy him then he really isn't mid table is he.

But hey if you want Leon Osman on the wing because he "wants to play for the club" then sweet, enjoy 12th every year.
Wanted to ???? He's still here and we were mid table !! If we had more players with ossies love of the club we might do a little better .

Wanted to ???? He's still here and we were mid table !! If we had more players with ossies love of the club we might do a little better .

Obviously you haven't read the info either, just decided he's a Judas and that's that. We stopped any sale going through despite interest.

You think love gets you up the table? We're not baking cupcakes here ffs.

Heart and love for the club any day my Freind is better than moaning every few months that you want out hoping someone will come in with a better offer - reason he is still here is nobody offered enough because he is inconsistent and injury prone .. Fact !!

Heart and love for the club any day my Freind is better than moaning every few months that you want out hoping someone will come in with a better offer - reason he is still here is nobody offered enough because he is inconsistent and injury prone .. Fact !!

It's clearly not a fact as I've just told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back