Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
That we turned down offers.
Nobody will know what they are, but if he 100% wanted out we would have sold. These are the quality of players we need to further our side and you want them out, it's mental.
It not mental its opinion .. On his day a class act but not enough of those days and overall for me a luxury player ... Genuinely think we could cash in and do better before it to late to cash in and he walks away on a bosman

Cabaye is not what we are looking for. I also follow PSG and he is Barry-in-the-making; very slow but on and off the ball. Now if we could get Rabiot that would be great.

In a roundabout way he is saying he wants to leave, but doesn't have the balls to say it.

Why is that...simply he will no get much better than Everton

Sorry mate your a little wide of the mark here. If he asks to leave, then everton will tell him to hand in a transfer request, which if he does may cost him loyalty bonuses etc.... Fellaini put one in to SAVE us money going to United, a nice touch considering the deal would of been done anyway.

Sorry mate your a little wide of the mark here. If he asks to leave, then everton will tell him to hand in a transfer request, which if he does may cost him loyalty bonuses etc.... Fellaini put one in to SAVE us money going to United, a nice touch considering the deal would of been done anyway.

Is that Felli part true?

This is my point. As soon as champions league football is on the table MIrallas is off .. If we sell him now we can get someone else with the money - if we don't he will moan and keep saying he wants to leave every 2 months until his contract is up and he walks away on a bosman - clear as day what he is at so get it sorted !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back