Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice if his agent and Kev personally (mostly his agent, though, as I think that's who the problem lies with) got a bit of a reality check this summer when they see the "CL club" queries coming in from your Fenerbahce's and your Monaco's (both of whom haven't even qualified for the tournament proper yet).

I think his agent thinks Kev is good enough for Valencia, when if we're honest with ourselves, he's on par with Pablo Piatti who they aren't renewing the contract of. They have bigger ambitions it seems. He'd be rotation fodder there.

Quite often wanted to give him a lecture on the benefits of teamwork or a kick up the backside but don't think even after I could have wrung his neck for the penalty farce ever wanted to sell him lol
...you are right, that penalty incident was an absolute debacle. But I moved on pretty quickly from that and the moments of excellent footballship that Mirallas has in his locker, make me hope he is with us next season

...you are right, that penalty incident was an absolute debacle. But I moved on pretty quickly from that and the moments of excellent footballship that Mirallas has in his locker, make me hope he is with us next season
He dissed Baines which was the primary source of my fumage but even when he's a tit I love him still because he's a good lad at heart and he's our tit. Very similar emotions to what I felt for Fellaini tbh.

Unfortunately don't think that will be the case much longer.

Only time will tell. Recent stuff makes me me believe he'll be away soon, and coupled with him being two years away from end of contract it makes economical sense for Everton to seize the best fee they can.

I'd rather he stayed mind. On the off chance you had both him and Deulofeu on form at the same time it would be the most excited I'd been over Everton wingers since Limpar and Kanchelskis didn't work for some reason.

Only time will tell. Recent stuff makes me me believe he'll be away soon, and coupled with him being two years away from end of contract it makes economical sense for Everton to seize the best fee they can.

I'd rather he stayed mind. On the off chance you had both him and Deulofeu on form at the same time it would be the most excited I'd been over Everton wingers since Limpar and Kanchelskis didn't work for some reason.

Let's not forget the heady days of Blomqvist and Alexandersson!

If Kev wants to stay I would be delighted but he needs to sign a new contract with a reasonable buyout.

If he wants to go then fair enough he has earned it and I wouldn't be too disappointed with Lennon as a replacement.

It's up to him but I wish he would make up his mind but I suspect this will go down to deadline day as he waits for the right club while we also have Lennon waiting patiently. The longer he waits however the more I want Lennon.

cant see the club keeping him, due to the contract situation, good on his day , but not consistent enough and to injury prone to be of interest to the clubs he thinks he should be playing for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back