Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time will tell. Recent stuff makes me me believe he'll be away soon, and coupled with him being two years away from end of contract it makes economical sense for Everton to seize the best fee they can.

I'd rather he stayed mind. On the off chance you had both him and Deulofeu on form at the same time it would be the most excited I'd been over Everton wingers since Limpar and Kanchelskis didn't work for some reason.

he gets derbies! i'd rather we kept him for one more season then address. don't think anyone will pay his true worth this summer anyway.

OLYMPIAKOS are preparing a bid for Everton winger Kevin Mirallas, according to reports in Greece.

The Belgium international played for the Greek champions between 2010-12 before joining the Blues in a £6m deal.

Speculation continues to surround the 27-year-old’s Goodison future after he expressed a desire to play Champions League football.

And reports in Greece today say Olympiakos are ready to test Everton’s resolve - and that Mirallas would welcome a move back to his former club.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ews/greeks-ready-bid-everton-striker-9516949?

OLYMPIAKOS are preparing a bid for Everton winger Kevin Mirallas, according to reports in Greece.

The Belgium international played for the Greek champions between 2010-12 before joining the Blues in a £6m deal.

Speculation continues to surround the 27-year-old’s Goodison future after he expressed a desire to play Champions League football.

And reports in Greece today say Olympiakos are ready to test Everton’s resolve - and that Mirallas would welcome a move back to his former club.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ews/greeks-ready-bid-everton-striker-9516949?

The entire country is in financial meltdown , but football clubs are unaffected ? Can't see us losing him on the cheap. Hopefully Henen deal isn't some sort of pawn in the return of Mirallas going back to Greece.

This would make absolutely no sense. They probably wouldn't even give us the £6m we paid for him.

To be honest i would sell him to the highest bidder now.

I like mirallas, but roberto doesn't and kev has all these aspirations that we cannot fulfil right now. What we could do (if the board arent tits) is sell him for double figures and invest that money back into the team and perhaps sign another mirallas player, cheap and not a house hold name. Keep the wheels turning that way.

This can't be real. If it is this and the Henen deal shows we have a cosy relationship with them.

Well if this is the only real interest in him, expect him to sign a new deal with us.

I would bin him off though.

Haha that's the worst fake rumour I've ever heard! As if Kev, one of the most determined and driven footballers at the club, would take such a backwards step and they could pay us enough for him and they could raise his wages he's on here!

If that happens I will be literally gobsmacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back