Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of beauts...anyone seen a gold Bentley around town?

If Mirallas does stay and score lots of goals, do you think Everton supporters are going to be unhappy?

Any player wearing an Everton shirt will be supported, but everything I have seen and heard leads me to believe he is a player that wants away.
I also believe that he is a good player, but maybe not as good as he thinks and certainly not as good as some on here think.

Mirallas isn't in our top 5 players by any measure of worth or quality.

Lukaku, Stones and Barkley are way above his level.

McCarthy and Coleman are also a hell of a lot better.

I'd also say Baines is worth more to us and has a higher transfer value.

That's 6 ahead of him and 4 behind him in any starting 11. Of which he's not guaranteed a place.

The world is full of opinions.

Barkley is in no way 'way above' kev's level. Just compare their goals and assists.

If Mirallas does stay and score lots of goals, do you think Everton supporters are going to be unhappy?

Any player wearing an Everton shirt will be supported, but everything I have seen and heard leads me to believe he is a player that wants away.
I also believe that he is a good player, but maybe not as good as he thinks and certainly not as good as some on here think.

I don't mind Kev but you don't get a lifetime pass for kicking Suarez, despite how great it was. He's a borderline luxury player and few teams can afford those year on year.

That's your opinion mate. I just think if we put both on the transfer list the Ross would attract buyers that wouldn't look at Mirallas. They'd be in a proverbial different league. No?

Mirallas is better than Ross currently mate, Ross has the potential to be better of course.

If we're just talking about footballing ability, Mirallas is in the top 3 at the club for me. But if we're taking consistency into account too, there's 4 or 5 better than him.

Basically, he's certainly not irreplaceable, but I'd rather keep him.

That's your opinion mate. I just think if we put both on the transfer list the Ross would attract buyers that wouldn't look at Mirallas. They'd be in a proverbial different league. No?

From an objective viewpoint kev offers more to our team than Barkley currently does. It's proven by how many goals and assists he has.

Ross is young, English and has bags of potential though. He's also a blue, and he's exciting to watch. Obviously id keep Ross over him anyday, but I wouldn't say he's the same standard yet.

I don't mind Kev but you don't get a lifetime pass for kicking Suarez, despite how great it was. He's a borderline luxury player and few teams can afford those year on year.
Ha ha. That was great. Suarez fell around like had been shot. When I saw it later that night couldn't believe it. How he didn't get a red card is unreal. Probably coz it was Suarez !

Spot the heck on.

boo hoo he took a pen because he thought he'd slot it and win us the game. rather have players chomping at the bit to take an opportunity. but he doesn't run alot so he can jog on huh?

To be honest Blue, I think he took the penno in the hope of displaying a message on a tee shirt about a mate whom had died rather than owt to do with the team.

I also think he does run quite a bit.....alas all too often it is into blind alleys as he is looking for an opportunity to score himself rather than play in a teammate in a better position.

Potential though innit. Barkley's got potential to be better than Rooney. More likely to end up like Rodwell in my opinion.

We need to be keeping Mirallas, actually have a good season and back him up when he tries things. I notice that everyone's keen for Del to try all sorts of tricks and be greedy in his thread, but over here he's a selfish prick who doesn't contribute. Nothing like fan boys though is there.

To be honest Blue, I think he took the penno in the hope of displaying a message on a tee shirt about a mate whom had died rather than owt to do with the team.

I also think he does run quite a bit.....alas all too often it is into blind alleys as he is looking for an opportunity to score himself rather than play in a teammate in a better position.
oh yeah that was after Malanda died wasn't it? either way he wasn't being "selfish, trying to force a move, or pad his stats" I remember he was busting his arse to score in the derby where we got stomped at the Pit because he had an oviedo baby shirt on underneath

I couldn't care if he plays for the team or not. A player that breaks 90% of our attacking play down and doesn't suit the teams system shouldn't be championed over a player with obvious quality but heaven forbid missed a penalty. It's hilarious how our fanbase are like a gang of teenage girls over that penalty get over it ffs

Do you wish our fanbase was a gang of teenage boys mate? The bad redcoats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back