Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Mirallas on the left, barkley behind Rom, and Deulofeu on the right next season. Make it happen Martinez!

I'd rather see Lennon Right, Deulofeu Left Mirallas/Barkley through the middle behind Lukaku. Coleman wouldn't be as effective with Deulofeu there and needs the support of Lennon, whereas Baines has pretty much given up hitting the byline recently, so wouldn't be as reliant on the defensive support of Deulofeu, who, lets be fair, cant be arsed with that side of stuff..... It'd also give Baines the choice of early ball in, or slide it down the left to Deulofeu to hit the line and cut it back.

I'm with Mirallas on this one, If Dortmund and Atletico Madrid did show some interest in January but Martinez asked Kev to stay to help the team then to drop him and play others over him is poor form. You either let the lad follow his dreams of playing CL football or you play him most weeks you can, not a Naismith/osman over him

Is Kev going to get better? If he is then I think we should keep him but I tend to think we've seen the best of him.

On that basis I'd happily sell for a decent figure and let the manager buy someone with more application and talent.

Plus I for one thought Kev was an almighty bell regarding that penalty so I'd not lose any sleep.

Is Kev going to get better? If he is then I think we should keep him but I tend to think we've seen the best of him.

On that basis I'd happily sell for a decent figure and let the manager buy someone with more application and talent.

Plus I for one thought Kev was an almighty bell regarding that penalty so I'd not lose any sleep.

Who could we afford/attract whos better?also had he scored no one would have said ought. It's massively tedious how fans are happy to see one of our best players go because of a penalty whereas we champion cloggers like Naismith for running around alot and misplacing 2 yard passes.

Who could we afford/attract whos better?also had he scored no one would have said ought. It's massively tedious how fans are happy to see one of our best players go because of a penalty whereas we champion cloggers like Naismith for running around alot and misplacing 2 yard passes.

Mirallas isn't one of our best players. Not even close.

Whether he scored or not is irrelevant. He was disrespectful to the team full stop.

I don't know who we could get - I'm not a footy agent but at our level in the market it's all about latent or future potential.

We should see Mirallas and move on.

This isn't about Naismith but in any case a) he was a free and b) he always does his best and plays for the team

You think we couldn't afford attract no one better?? Just cause you or I don't know every single player in world football I'm pretty sure our staff do and are fully aware what's out there.

Mirallas who currently can't get in our team or the national team is a very good player but replaceable non the less and to be honest, I'd take Delefeou ahead of him as his ceiling is much higher than Mirallas's. To get him and probably still have about £10 million to spend would be great business.

Whether he scored or not is irrelevant.

giphy.gif

Whether he scored or not is irrelevant. He was disrespectful to the team full stop.

I don't know who we could get - I'm not a footy agent but at our level in the market it's all about latent or future potential.

This isn't about Naismith but in any case a) he was a free and b) he always does his best and plays for the team

Aye over 10 goals from midfield and numerous assists + being one of our only players who shows up in the big games but he isn't one of our best players. Lol

Too much future potential gives you seasons like this as young players blow hot and cold, Barkley, Lukaku, Deloufeu, Stones means we have enough "young potential" in the starting 11 imo

I couldn't care if he plays for the team or not. A player that breaks 90% of our attacking play down and doesn't suit the teams system shouldn't be championed over a player with obvious quality but heaven forbid missed a penalty. It's hilarious how our fanbase are like a gang of teenage girls over that penalty get over it ffs

You think we couldn't afford attract no one better?? Just cause you or I don't know every single player in world football I'm pretty sure our staff do and are fully aware what's out there.

Mirallas who currently can't get in our team or the national team is a very good player but replaceable non the less and to be honest, I'd take Delefeou ahead of him as his ceiling is much higher than Mirallas's. To get him and probably still have about £10 million to spend would be great business.

Del plays on the opposite flank to mirallas and pienaar most likely is finished meaning mirallas out would leave us with 2 RM 1 being a poor mcgeady and 1 LM in a finished pienaar who by his own drunken tweets indicated he might leave/retire this year.

Can we use the same logic for Lukaku not being our best striker because goal scoring is irrelevant? May as well sell him too if that's the case.

Loosing mirallas would be a massive blow make no mistake!!

Then when Bobby replaces him with more average plop....our plight will fall even further.

I'm getting very concerned with Bobby being in charge of the recycling of this team/squad. That's not having a go at him, but it's hard to do recycle a squad. Moyes did it well 2 or 3 times but that and signing players was one of his strong points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back