Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
2685111-an_angry_mob.png

good to see a diverse, multicultural angry mob. politically correct and all that.

I cant embed tweets but Tony Scott (Everton fan and some links to Liverpool Echo) has replied to a tweet "Mirallas wants out mate. His agent is finding him a club"

Looks like he's definitely off then.

Be surprised if he's here start of next season, and I will miss the bloke. A great finisher/creator when he turns up, and unplayable when he's in the mood. Not irreplaceable but if he does go I'd want Del and another player, preferably better than Lennon to replace him. I like Lennon but we should be aiming higher and having him as a fall back.

This Belgium journo, who seems close to Kev in particular, tweeted this yesterday

@HLNinEngeland: Monaco are keeping a close tab on Kevin Mirallas, but no negotiations have taken place. A few Italian teams also contacted his agent. #efc
@IrishEverton: @HLNinEngeland Belgian press helping the transfer along nicely.....
@HLNinEngeland: @IrishEverton Delofeu on his way as a replacement.
@southerntoffee: @HLNinEngeland why a replacement, we not allowed both? You don't think mirallas will stay another year or 2?
@HLNinEngeland: @southerntoffee You're allowed both, but someone has his mind set on a transfer.
@paulkak: “@HLNinEngeland: You're allowed both, but someone has his mind set on a transfer.” Who's that someone Kristof? Mirallas or Martinez?
@HLNinEngeland: @paulkak KM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back