Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah?

Sorry, but I do not see the words, I want to leave.

I didn't say he did say that. I'm just putting in those quotes how you put in the quotes from the echo. Let's not pretend he hasn't said there's been problems.

I'm of the opinion that he probably does want to leave - whether that's him stropping, Martinez mis-treating him or a bit of both, is up for debate.

I've said many times that I'd love for Kev to stay, and if he does he'll have my full support. He's a class act on his day and offers us something not many players can. But if the price of a bid is right, then realistically I think he'll go this summer.

He's a very good impact player - his injury record isn't the best and in fairness to RM, Mirallas barely lasts 60 minutes before being knackered or injured. He hasn't shown enough in the games he has started (in the 2nd half of the season) to demand a starting berth every game.

Any tit can run around trying to look useful off the ball. As an attacking pacy winger, I'd fully expect Kev to cover ground much quicker (and thus more likely to cover more ground, as a basic mathematical summary of meters per minute speed would project.)

Giving 100% is not just about running around and covering 50 meters in 51 seconds whenever it takes your fancy. It's about being committed to the cause. It's about caring if you win. It's about wanting to tackle and win the ball.
Can you show me osmans tackling stats to prove his committment to the cause please mate, and these mythical things you talk about, you know the ones that cant be recorded or even seen to show why hes better than kev

27B378DC00000578-0-image-a-98_1429367833799.jpg

Can you show me osmans tackling stats to prove his committment to the cause please mate, and these mythical things you talk about, you know the ones that cant be recorded or even seen to show why hes better than kev

Nah, I can't show you Osman's tackling stats. As if I could be arsed being such a nerd. I do, however, recall Ossie winning more tackles per game.

I never said Ossie was better than kev. I said I'd have him in a team over Mirallas.

You see, that's the point - I think Ossies qualities (teamwork, dedication, etc) are more important to a team than 11 kevs fannying around on the pitch.

Nah, I can't show you Osman's tackling stats. As if I could be arsed being such a nerd. I do, however, recall Ossie winning more tackles per game.

I never said Ossie was better than kev. I said I'd have him in a team over Mirallas.

You see, that's the point - I think Ossies qualities (teamwork, dedication, etc) are more important to a team than 11 kevs fannying around on the pitch.

Osman
Tackle - 12/49
24% Successful
76% Unsuccessful

Fouls - 19/36
53% Suffered
47% Committed

Take on - 13/23
57% Successful
43% Unsuccessful

Headed Duel - 9/32
28% Successful
72% Unsuccessful

Mirallas
Tackle - 18/48
38% Successful
62% Unsuccessful

Fouls - 21/37
57% Suffered
43% Committed

Take on - 25/62
40% Successful
60% Unsuccessful

Headed Duel - 3/7
43% Successful
57% Unsuccessful

Be arsed with that, you've got all night son, show me why we should sell the Judas and keep Osman because he runs more even though he doesn't.

1 is a snidey little grass and the other is a boss footballer.

I dont think we should sell Osman, hes a decent little squad player, where as Mirallas is a Premier League GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back