Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show their stats for who covers the most ground please mate
Any tit can run around trying to look useful off the ball. As an attacking pacy winger, I'd fully expect Kev to cover ground much quicker (and thus more likely to cover more ground, as a basic mathematical summary of meters per minute speed would project.)

Giving 100% is not just about running around and covering 50 meters in 51 seconds whenever it takes your fancy. It's about being committed to the cause. It's about caring if you win. It's about wanting to tackle and win the ball.

Last edited:
Any tit can run around trying to look useful off the ball. As an attacking pacy winger, I'd fully expect Kev to cover ground much quicker (and thus more likely to cover more ground, as a basic mathematical summary of meters per minute speed would project.)

Giving 100% is not just about running around and covering 50 meters in 51 seconds whenever it takes your fancy. It's about being committed to the cause. It's about caring if you win. It's about wanting to tackle and win the ball.

Jesus wept even Kone could manage that

The link you are looking for is not currently available.
If you could please try again in a few weeks when our sources are back up and running.
Call again!

I think you will find he can't
Kevin Mirallas himself that clubs were interested in signing him in January, I think he mentioned Atletico Madrid and one other club. He suggested that promises to him had been broken by the manager, the club or both.

That, to me is a player wanting to leave a club.

We all know that at this stage it is a game of cat and mouse. The club wants the player to publicly ask for the transfer and thus save on bonuses etc.
The player tries to force the sale without actually asking for the transfer as they will benefit financially on the double.
We have seen this game played out on many occasions at Everton and other clubs. Our neighbours are currently having the same difficulty with Sterling.

Any Everton supporter looking at Everton and Mirallas since January and since the WBA game in particular can see that the relationship has broken down.
But then, even as we signed Kevin Mirallas four years ago he suggested at that time that he wanted to play in Spain in the future, he was honest about it and now he is attempting to make that wish come true.

Kevin Mirallas himself that clubs were interested in signing him in January, I think he mentioned Atletico Madrid and one other club. He suggested that promises to him had been broken by the manager, the club or both.

That, to me is a player wanting to leave a club.

We all know that at this stage it is a game of cat and mouse. The club wants the player to publicly ask for the transfer and thus save on bonuses etc.
The player tries to force the sale without actually asking for the transfer as they will benefit financially on the double.
We have seen this game played out on many occasions at Everton and other clubs. Our neighbours are currently having the same difficulty with Sterling.

Any Everton supporter looking at Everton and Mirallas since January and since the WBA game in particular can see that the relationship has broken down.
But then, even as we signed Kevin Mirallas four years ago he suggested at that time that he wanted to play in Spain in the future, he was honest about it and now he is attempting to make that wish come true.

Lot of assumptions here, but no actual quotes from the player expressing a desire to leave the club.

Where as :

“At the start of the season I was very happy with my form.

“I had come back from injury and started the season really, really well and people speaking about me wanting to leave has never come from me.

“When you have a good start to the season and you are playing well, people are maybe showing a bit of an interest in you.

“But the supporters can rest assured that it never came from me and I never said I wanted to leave. I have always been happy here at this club, my family are happy where we are so it is a shame when stuff gets said and it isn’t me who said it.”

“In spite of the noises that were being made in January where people were talking about a supposed departure, and putting that to one side, how I have felt and played, and taking away the injuries, it is the best I have felt.

“It could be my best season for Everton and whenever I have been picked by the manager I have brought something positive and contributed to the side. And in terms of goal-scoring, I am the second highest scorer at the club.”

May 2015.

Lot of assumptions here, but no actual quotes from the player expressing a desire to leave the club.

Where as :

“At the start of the season I was very happy with my form.

“I had come back from injury and started the season really, really well and people speaking about me wanting to leave has never come from me.

“When you have a good start to the season and you are playing well, people are maybe showing a bit of an interest in you.

“But the supporters can rest assured that it never came from me and I never said I wanted to leave. I have always been happy here at this club, my family are happy where we are so it is a shame when stuff gets said and it isn’t me who said it.”

“In spite of the noises that were being made in January where people were talking about a supposed departure, and putting that to one side, how I have felt and played, and taking away the injuries, it is the best I have felt.

“It could be my best season for Everton and whenever I have been picked by the manager I have brought something positive and contributed to the side. And in terms of goal-scoring, I am the second highest scorer at the club.”

May 2015.
We will know all in the next few weeks MG.

Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid were interested [in January], but Everton obliged me to stay at the club.

I understood because our young group had performed below expectations. So I had to stay.

But in the second half of the season I was suddenly playing less games. There are promises broken and it makes for a somewhat awkward relationship with the coach. Soon, I will have a conversation with him.

I have had a beautiful three years with Everton. I have experienced many great moments and for that I must thank the club. I don’t know whether I will leave, it’s a decision I have to make in consultation with my family.

May 2015

my favorite player,i think playing in the strikers role he would dominate,but because of the price we paid for lukaku he want be given that chance to play as a striker

Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid were interested [in January], but Everton obliged me to stay at the club.

I understood because our young group had performed below expectations. So I had to stay.

But in the second half of the season I was suddenly playing less games. There are promises broken and it makes for a somewhat awkward relationship with the coach. Soon, I will have a conversation with him.

I have had a beautiful three years with Everton. I have experienced many great moments and for that I must thank the club. I don’t know whether I will leave, it’s a decision I have to make in consultation with my family.

May 2015

Yeah?

Sorry, but I do not see the words, I want to leave.

May 2015

Basically Martinez has told him in January he is his star man and wants to make him captain.

But Martinez has just told him lies and kept him on the bench.

No wonder he wants out.

This assumption lark is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back