Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Contributing sweet nothing to the cause" Basically sums up your post in relation to this thread.

Welcome to Britain. The kebabs are crap compared with your percieved homeland, but the fish can actually be quite good. I recommend that you learn the language, it will be a big help to you.

Cheers and I recommend you learn a thing or two about the game. Osman over Mirallas. O'FOSHO.

Look at Mirallas' appearances and record before he was signed by the cardigan boy. And I see Mirallas missed another international last week ...'flu' this time. Heres betting that if he gets game time for Belgium this week, it won't be 90 minutes......

Look at Mirallas' appearances and record before he was signed by the cardigan boy. And I see Mirallas missed another international last week ...'flu' this time. Heres betting that if he gets game time for Belgium this week, it won't be 90 minutes......

Given I watched Mirallas play week in, week out for Olympiakos, what are you alluding to?

The drugs are kicking in now.....Osman ahead of Mirrallas....enjoy Barnsley away fruitcakes

It's just a huge lack of understanding of the quality Mirallas has. Flair player in a bad spell of form shocker. Up until Christmas he was about the only one worthy of the shirt.

As others have pointed out there's absolutely nothing wrong with his work ethic when he's on the pitch. The penalty incident has obviously got something to do with this as well but that's partially due to Martinez and what I think is a lack of authority he commands over the players.

How did osman play when he was picked for a far weaker national team last week

A game winner. If Martinez was a better manager, he'd manage Kev and use him. Not waste/stifle him on the bench.

This season, I feel he's the only player that could make something special happen when he has the ball.

Would start every game for me.

A game winner. If Martinez was a better manager, he'd manage Kev and use him. Not waste/stifle him on the bench.

This season, I feel he's the only player that could make something special happen when he has the ball.

Mirallas went through a period of just getting an injury, coming back and getting injured straight away again. Not sure Martinez was using him sparingly by choice mate, they were certainly trying to protect him more this season.

He was 'managed' When he wasn't fit or in a sulk he was either in the stands or on the bench. Management is more than just 'pick Mirallas'.

I think some people are struggling with one simple basic fact.

Mirallas wants to leave Everton. It's not the club trying to force him out.

He has been a good player for Everton, but at best will be sold to a club of similar stature, for a fee of probably around 12m, which is probably his true value.

He can be excellent, but not often enough and doesn't work hard enough to be a top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back