Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just for starters...we would presumably replace him with someone who would actually play with the rest of the team, especially Baines and Lukaku. Baines was once again up there as a chance creator last season, despite the team playing below par , and Mirallas hardly ever giving him a pass...similarly another few goals would have come from Lukaku if Mirallas had thought it was part of the game to pass to your main striker when he was in a better position than Mirallas. If Mirallas is as good as he thinks he is, seven goals in a League season and a reasonable number of decent passes to his team mates shouldn't be a problem for him.

Sounds like you and BK are trying to make him into a Judas and playing down his role in RAWK-style to try and pull the wool over the fans' eyes. Just like the chairman and board, no ambition, plucky little Everton, Leon Osman over someone with talent.

kk
Sounds like you and BK are trying to make him into a Judas and playing down his role in RAWK-style to try and pull the wool over the fans' eyes. Just like the chairman and board, no ambition, plucky little Everton, Leon Osman over someone with talent.

Give me Ossie over Kev any day of the week.

Kev the prima donna vs Ossie the overachiever. LOL, I know which one I'd rather have. I suspect fergie would agree with me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back