Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 full 90 mins in the Prem. 5 in total if you include Europe.

Is he being used correctly or just a proper fanny. I change my mind on him hourly at the moment.

Which is why it amuses me when people say Mirallas out and Deulofeu in

Del's as selfish a player as they get

I suspect people share a similar view to me in that his natural ability is as good as it gets, and in time he'll learn when be selfish and when to be selfless.

I could be wrong, like. Though if we were to buy him I think at the very least he'd be a great option from the bench and could always recoup a decent fee if things didn't work out for him here.

Let's replace him with Lennon, sell Rom and bring in Austin, and start Geads on the left. Proper hard working British side

Let's replace him with Lennon, sell Rom and bring in Austin, and start Geads on the left. Proper hard working British side

635.gif

I'll answer those if you can tell me where the 10ish goals a season will be replaced if he leaves please.

Well, just for starters...we would presumably replace him with someone who would actually play with the rest of the team, especially Baines and Lukaku. Baines was once again up there as a chance creator last season, despite the team playing below par , and Mirallas hardly ever giving him a pass...similarly another few goals would have come from Lukaku if Mirallas had thought it was part of the game to pass to your main striker when he was in a better position than Mirallas. If Mirallas is as good as he thinks he is, seven goals in a League season and a reasonable number of decent passes to his team mates shouldn't be a problem for him.

Five!? And he was involved in how many? 30+? I'm surprised the number is so high. I get the argument around injuries but getting subbed after 60 mins away to Arsenal when we are down 0-1 and chasing a goal is utter garbage. Leave the kid on!!!

I'm glad youre not our manager or physio. 'Leave the kid on' even though he's injured as usual, or lacks 90 mins general fitness, and is contributing sweet nothing to the cause? rather have a big, contructive,effective, involved effort for 30 mins from Ossie any day of the week.

He's at his peak now so we need to get good money for him and get somebody decent in. Then we can all forget about him and move on.

Today's news, tomorrows chip paper.

Mirallas to leave and Lennon and Deulofeu to come in? Acceptable scenario?

Have heard GD is definitely loan/or buy am not 100% sure but as we all know deals can break down at any time at the moment but it looks like us.

Have a feeling Spurs want or will try and do a deal with Mirallas to them Lennon to us but if that did happen id expect cash as well but who knows.

Seen someone on Twitter saying he's mates with a current everton player and rom is leaving and we are bringing in Berahino can't believe the amount of fans who think ROm is rubbish, the lads a baby... Best striker we have had in years

Last edited:
Well, just for starters...we would presumably replace him with someone who would actually play with the rest of the team, especially Baines and Lukaku. Baines was once again up there as a chance creator last season, despite the team playing below par , and Mirallas hardly ever giving him a pass...similarly another few goals would have come from Lukaku if Mirallas had thought it was part of the game to pass to your main striker when he was in a better position than Mirallas. If Mirallas is as good as he thinks he is, seven goals in a League season and a reasonable number of decent passes to his team mates shouldn't be a problem for him.

Can't say I agree with a lot there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back