Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ossie is twice the man that Kevin is.

Kev is a tit.

A very good footy player, but inconsistent, moody, and a tit nonetheless.

Give me a player who will give 100%, over a player who might, or most probably won't, any day of he week.

I totally agree with this. If we could get good money I would get rid

I'm blaming that Spanish knobhead we call our manager for all this nonsense. The way he has managed the team this season and especially since Xmas with his selection process has been nothing but a shambles. No wonder Kev is looking elsewhere...

Sounds like you and BK are trying to make him into a Judas and playing down his role in RAWK-style to try and pull the wool over the fans' eyes. Just like the chairman and board, no ambition, plucky little Everton, Leon Osman over someone with talent.
Leon Osman over anyone with talent who isn't prepared to use his talent and commit it to the team/club. Whats Bill K said about Mirallas ?

kk

Give me Ossie over Kev any day of the week.

Kev the prima donna vs Ossie the overachiever. LOL, I know which one I'd rather have. I suspect fergie would agree with me too.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

I'm glad youre not our manager or physio. 'Leave the kid on' even though he's injured as usual, or lacks 90 mins general fitness, and is contributing sweet nothing to the cause? rather have a big, contructive,effective, involved effort for 30 mins from Ossie any day of the week.

"Contributing sweet nothing to the cause" Basically sums up your post in relation to this thread.

I barely get the whole 'he's not arsed' thing. He's always been very much arsed, more arsed than some of our beloved players - especially in the games where your heart shows more than anything else (Derbies etc).

He scores some cracking goals and is quite simply our best winger, Pienaar is boss but is getting on and is more defensive than Mirallas anyway (very different players).

Just because he doesn't have the best game of his life or doesn't skim 3 people and bag a goal every single game, does not mean he's not arsed. He's just not a top top player in every game he plays, and he's often quite injury prone thus meaning he's in and out of the starting line up - generally based on his most recent performances.

If we allowed Kev to leave, and replaced with nobody of at least his quality - our football next year will be far more painful than this year just gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back