2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I for one have been impressed by Thelwell given he has been hamstrung by the financial limitations imposed upon the Club both internally and externally. I can't really be too critical of his efforts to date and he has had more incoming successes than failures given the very restricted budget he has available and the need to shift on the deadwood to free up additional monies.

What he may be capable of if or when the financial constraints are removed gives me hope that we may finally be turning the corner 🤞

Anyways, I for one have been impressed by Thelwell given he has been hamstrung by the financial limitations imposed upon the Club both internally and externally. I can't really be too critical of his efforts to date and he has had more incoming successes than failures given the very restricted budget he has available and the need to shift on the deadwood to free up additional monies.

What he may be capable of if or when the financial constraints are removed gives me hope that we may finally be turning the corner 🤞
I agree to an extent but then I keep thinking about the strikers that he has brought to the club.

Put simply none are good enough to play in the first team ( Chemitti might in time )

Top job this summer so far. Being firm with Branthwaite and DCL, targeting the right players and working at a good pace. We are always grumbling about not getting players in before we start getting into the thick of it but we will have four players in hopefully by the start of next week and making good progress on others before the season starts i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back