2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

The club must be on the worst run of signing dreadful centre forwards in world football.,

Beto, Maupay, Rondon, Tosun, King, Niasse, Sandro.. Probably missed some but Jesus wept, no wonder some people think DCL is a proper centre forward.
richalsion pickford doucore tarakowski might be one or two more who i think have been good signings since the koeman season

The club must be on the worst run of signing dreadful centre forwards in world football.,

Beto, Maupay, Rondon, Tosun, King, Niasse, Sandro.. Probably missed some but Jesus wept, no wonder some people think DCL is a proper centre forward.

And when you consider the total cost too, a dreadful waste of money

I’m not Lukakus biggest fan but he was comfortably our best centre forward in recent times

He wanted to move on - yes he was a monster for us - but we had two great overlapping fullbacks going at the time too.....

I know, he was very talkative especially to the media whilst on international duty about moving on . All I’m saying is he has not been adequately replaced.

….what an absolutely ridiculous decision to take Mason Holgate from a Championship Club and loan him to a relegation rival. We agree that he’s an inadequate footballer but what club would be so mismanaged to not consider the risk involved.

Holgate clears a ball off the line or scrambles a goal on the last day of the season to send us down is an entirely possible scenario. Holgate has a decent run of form that gets Sheff Utd a number of points that makes a huge difference is another scenario. Holgate making a mistake in a game against Luton or Forest that hands them a win.

A totally unnecessary risk that demonstrates the club is still being woefully mismanaged. Thelwell is part of the regime of gross negligence that needs shifting.

IMG_7815.jpeg

….what an absolutely ridiculous decision to take Mason Holgate from a Championship Club and loan him to a relegation rival. We agree that he’s an inadequate footballer but what club would be so mismanaged to not consider the risk involved.

Holgate clears a ball off the line or scrambles a goal on the last day of the season to send us down is an entirely possible scenario. Holgate has a decent run of form that gets Sheff Utd a number of points that makes a huge difference is another scenario. Holgate making a mistake in a game against Luton or Forest that hands them a win.

A totally unnecessary risk that demonstrates the club is still being woefully mismanaged. Thelwell is part of the regime of gross negligence that needs shifting.

View attachment 244527
He's rubbish mate, although I have to admit using the fact he's rubbish as a reason not to do the loan is a new one on me. Maybe in this case they considered any risks involved and decided the benefits of the loan meant it was the right choice. I don't think it shows evidence of mismanagement.

He's rubbish mate, although I have to admit using the fact he's rubbish as a reason not to do the loan is a new one on me. Maybe in this case they considered any risks involved and decided the benefits of the loan meant it was the right choice. I don't think it shows evidence of mismanagement.

….he’s out of the way and off our books at Soton yet we agree to terminate his loan and send him somewhere where he can influence our relegation chances. That is gross mismanagement. It would only happen at a club like ours.

….he’s out of the way and off our books at Soton yet we agree to terminate his loan and send him somewhere where he can influence our relegation chances. That is gross mismanagement. It would only happen at a club like ours.
He's completely irrelevant. Don't worry about it.

It's all part of a master plan. I believe he was pretty poor at Southampton and was at fault for a few goals. kev has noticed that and thought 'lets send him to a relegation rival where he can be at fault for a few more goals'.

Genius if you ask me haha