Kirkby Called In.

Are you happy with the call in decision?

• Yes

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • No

Votes: 80 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made sausage caserole with paprika and chilli sweet potato wedges. It was pretty [Poor language removed] awesome!

Anyone top that?

That was in Wembly mate!:lol:

The final was. Well done on your footballing knowledge though. I'm pretty sure there are children in African villages with no TV that know the FA cup final is staged at Wembley. The idea was that all the players who ARE our history played at Goodison. Including the players I mentioned, who influenced the 90s (and some of them the 80s to).

But this has nothing to do with the topic. Hooray for the hopeful abandonment of this waste of time.

So are you a local Liverpool lad then? From Huyton? Huyton, Knowsley? So is that near Kirkby? Kirkby that is not inside Liverpool, so that doesn't make you a local Liverpool lad.

Mother of all contradictions.

You have the audacity to say that my opinion isn't worthy because I don't live inside the city limits, you don't either, so your opinion also doesn't count.

My god, the world we live in.

Of course i am a local lad, i did not state anywhere i was a local Liverpool lad, and for your information i would not want a Ground Move here in Huyton. I may contradict myself, but you put words into peoples mouths. Get off your high horse and move on. You wanted this move and i did'nt. Let it be now.

Or paying £70 pound for the day to see a game with a black pillar in my face or a low ceiling. Standing in piss cos the urinals have backed up.

Who said it would've been souless?

And....its hasnt been knocked on the head yet. We're probably still going but for more money.

Would you have been happy waiting for an hour in an uncovered car park in Kirkby before you even board your train home (Its in the transport plan)

How about being 'crush loaded' on to trains or walking for 45minutes from a park and walk scheme?

Or parking in Aintree and arriving on a park and ride scheme???

All on the transport plan, and how much do you think tickets at Kirkby would have been?

stunned

origanally for moving, but began to have doubts.

all of you need to remember you are talking to fellow blues, whether you agree with them or not and think about that before you type.

Yaaaay.

Anyone who honestly believes that the ground would've been a financial windfall for the club needs to get their head out of their arse. Celtic and Rangers are two of the biggest clubs in Britain, they both regularly get 50,000 plus gates, get in the Champions League most seasons and STILL struggle to shell money out on anything.

their lack of finanances compared to the premiership are more connected to tv revenue. they only get £2 million

havnt got a clue were this leaves us now

The final was. Well done on your footballing knowledge though. I'm pretty sure there are children in African villages with no TV that know the FA cup final is staged at Wembley. The idea was that all the players who ARE our history played at Goodison. Including the players I mentioned, who influenced the 90s (and some of them the 80s to).

But this has nothing to do with the topic. *Hooray for the hopeful abandonment of this waste of time.

Semi final too.:lol: Pretty sure aint good enough, this is a hard facts forum, do some research and get back to me!

*Dont be like that mate, visit anytime!

Last edited:
the excact opposite is going to happen imo.
i thought about it for a while and i feared that if it got called in then finances at the club would judder to a halt.
im expecting player sales of epic proportions to stay afloat in the next year or 2 to be honest.

My dream included a white knight waiting in the wings. How does your bank account look?

Would you have been happy waiting for an hour in an uncovered car park in Kirkby before you even board your train home (Its in the transport plan)

How about being 'crush loaded' on to trains or walking for 45minutes from a park and walk scheme?

Or parking in Aintree and arriving on a park and ride scheme???

All on the transport plan, and how much do you think tickets at Kirkby would have been?

Like getting to Goodison is a walk in the park. An hour it takes on a cramped bus from the ground to the city centre. People walk to goodison from the city centre and it takes them 45 minutes.

There's parking in Fazackerly, Rice Lane, all walkable to Kirkby in less that 20minutes.

The transport could be figured out, theyre were just proposals not cast iron facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back