Kirkby Move - Yes or No?

Yes or No to the move to Kirkby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm surprised that some people seem to want to move to kirkby just because it's the only offer on the table. shouldn't there be a stronger case in favour than that?

there is another option on the table.

stay at goodison. obstructed views. dickensian toilets. no chance of beer and food.

great.

NO dont want to go their, always felt that way. But the desision is out my hands an i will follow everton to the edge of the earth!!

What about edge lane.....the site is massive. Just we cant afford a ground on our own.

Fuuk it why not play on wally hall park. Only obstructive view is the tree in the corner. So dont get your season ticket their.

I'm a "no"

Redevelop the current site or move closer to the city centre.

p.s. I'd still disagree with the Kirkby proposal if it was placed just inside the city boundary

Well i wanted to at first, but now with the cost going up by the day, the people of kirkby portesting harder than ever i dont want to...

...Now this may be a stupid question, and one that may have been answered ages ago, but people who live in liverpool.... Why cant Everton buy that Garden centre/festival thing (By Otterspool), because its been derelict for years, ther is tons of space, and even nothing has happened about it!!, im sure we could buy it off someone or something...anybody know why we cant??

The International Garden Festivals site is not suitable because the roads would not be able to sustain the traffic required for Everton on a match day. It was looked at ;)

But Lisa, those in opposition who are aware of the city cant even provide suitable locations - so to claim Everton are 'hiding' them is a bit silly.

I wasnt claiming they were hiding them but if everton did find another area i think with kirkby at is position now they would be reluctant to check it out.

Er, what do you think the option of voting 'NO' was there for?
er, to say you didn't want to go to kirkby.
are you seriously claiming that all those who voted against the proposal were in favour of suitsblues other option "stay at goodison. obstructed views. dickensian toilets. no chance of beer and food" ?

er, to say you didn't want to go to kirkby.
are you seriously claiming that all those who voted against the proposal were in favour of suitsblues other option "stay at goodison. obstructed views. dickensian toilets. no chance of beer and food" ?

The option of 'no' was there to say no to Kirkby, it doesn't take Einstein to realise that if 'no' had been achieved then ALL other possibilities would be once again on the table with Kirkby being dead-finished-finito-ended, in other words redevelopment, other sites etc would be back on the agenda - the mentally retarded wouldn't have realised that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back