Kit for 24/25

it's just part of rip off Britain unfortunately but they know parents are under pressure to pay it for their kids presents. Also with the training kits you used to be able to get good prices on shirts/polos, shorts with zip pockets etc as an alternative to buying the replica match shirts but there's no value to it anymore and the quality is so poor with the prices just increasing.

Dont you like the Block EFC in the pattern?

Thats imagination at its finest.
I think it's being referred to as the "low block" pattern. :)

On a serious note, what's up with the drab gray kits I'm seeing and also those off yellow kits? Is the gray ones just a leaked version of a kit to come? Is the yellow one I've actually seen players in just for training or will be worn for actual games? Both are absolutely horrible in my opinion.

I think it's being referred to as the "low block" pattern. :)

On a serious note, what's up with the drab gray kits I'm seeing and also those off yellow kits? Is the gray ones just a leaked version of a kit to come? Is the yellow one I've actually seen players in just for training or will be worn for actual games? Both are absolutely horrible in my opinion.
The home kit and the leaked other kits are the worst kits I’ve seen us have. Unfortunately money talks, they’re prepared to pay us 20m a season despite the fact, their kits have been acknowledged by other clubs and their supporters as being poor quality.

IMG_6076.jpeg

why are we hated?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.