Kit for 24/25

IMG-20240729-WA0002.webp
£14 Inc postage

And imitating light through a contemporary geometric pattern, eye-catching yellow collar and sock trims, and a bold yellow Prince Rupert's Tower icon, the away offering is the latest in a series of Castore kits for 2024/25 that find different ways of paying homage to the Grand Old Lady in the stadium’s final season.”

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I like the overall look, but the texture looks iffy. As a second kit that will get some use, always surprised when teams pick a colour that out of a players peripheral vision will blend seamlessly into the mixed and muted colours of the crowd. Just odd.

And 100% the kits were designed first, then Castore were asked, “Did you remember to reference our last season at Goodison lads?” Err yeah, floodlights something something, Tetris.

I like it. Pretty cool and different imo (not that I pay attention to any other teams' kits), and love the colours. Don't mind the "badge" either. Hated the new Juve/F1 logos when they revealed them, but they've grown on me since, and I'm sure I'll come to love this one too.

I know what they're trying to do, but how much effort would or take to add a few lines?
If you know what they're trying to do, then you know that the answer to your question is not about effort?

All irrelevant with the crap sponsor. Thank god we won’t be able to have them from next season. I haven’t bought a kit since we had Chang because the logo’s have ruined any decent ones.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back